Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Where to sell my Edge?

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 06:53 PM
speakle
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Where to sell my Edge?

A guy on another forum told a story one time on how he got his money back from someone like that. Basically he either knew someone in the same town or became freinds with someone in the town over a forum. He had that guy go and park in front of the guys house and he called him on 3 way with the guy in the car. He told him to look outside becuase he was sitting in the car outside and if he ddidnt return the money he would come back. The guyd payed up pretty quickly.

Old 07-24-2007, 06:54 PM
nickcoletti
Record Breaker

yea but as soon as you file with ebay they throw it into paypals hands stating that its now paypals responsibility... its just a bunch of channels i suppose and i am thankfull to get something back but it just ****'s me off they're are people like that! i even have the guys phone number and address... if only i knew the right channels and people to go thru to get him in trouble i would but even if i did im thinking it still wouldent get my money back, it would cost me more time & money out of my pocket to fight for princable[:@]

Old 07-24-2007, 06:56 PM
nickcoletti
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: speakle

A guy on another forum told a story one time on how he got his money back from someone like that. Basically he either knew someone in the same town or became freinds with someone in the town over a forum. He had that guy go and park in front of the guys house and he called him on 3 way with the guy in the car. He told him to look outside becuase he was sitting in the car outside and if he ddidnt return the money he would come back. The guyd payed up pretty quickly.
that would be SWEET if i could pull off a stunt like that!

Old 07-24-2007, 07:10 PM
NCcummins
Record Breaker

you got his address is TN? I dont live to far from him and know a few people around there

Old 07-24-2007, 07:19 PM
nickcoletti
Record Breaker

nccummins, yea i got it, i had his phone number too, but not 100% sure if i can retreive it. if your interested in working somthing out PM me

Old 07-24-2007, 11:26 PM
speakle
All Star

NOW THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!Keep certain members up to date by pm of course.

Old 07-25-2007, 01:40 AM
Mayfair
Legend

Shall we have a little Dodgeforum Meet and Greet on this guy's porch ??

Quick Reply: Where to sell my Edge?