Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

loner vehicles

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 05:17 PM
GREYGHOST21
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default loner vehicles

on friday the stealer said that it would be monday before the ac control pannel would be in that went out in my truck. my question is should i be given a loner vehicle? the ac is still covered under warranty?

Old 08-05-2007, 05:22 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion
Default RE: loner vehicles

ORIGINAL: GREYGHOST21

on friday the stealer said that it would be monday before the ac control pannel would be in that went out in my truck. my question is should i be given a loner vehicle? the ac is still covered under warranty?
some do an some don't it really depends on the dealership. Now if you don't mind downgrading you can use Sharx Truck. he will be busy in my bar for a couple days. HeHeHe

Old 08-05-2007, 05:23 PM
GREYGHOST21
Rookie

i have dibs after you!!!

Old 08-06-2007, 01:46 PM
BLEWMONEY
Rookie

nope, no loaner. chrysler doesnot provide loaner cars at all. if the dealer gives u one it will be out of there own pocket.. the only chance u have is
if u bought the truck there and u raise enough hell. i am the parts manager at a dodge dealer. there was a loaner program when u purchased the vehicle for $199.00 that provided unlimited loaner car use.

Quick Reply: loner vehicles