Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Ram gets Slammed P

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 10:01 PM
rammunition
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ram gets Slammed P

I was flipping through the pages of the new consumer reports that came today at my work. It is comparing the 3 major truck companies, you all are familiar with. Obviously the writer is an avid Chevy fan. He basically slams the ram 1500 and 2500 both gas and diesels. I wont write all the details, but basically CR gave it a rating below average while the chevys rained supreme. I know "consumer reports" doesnt always mean ****, but obviously the creator(s) of the article all drive Chevrolet. Check it out if you get a chance. BTW, at least in their reports Dodge still beat Ford.

Old 08-06-2007, 10:50 PM
Ben D.
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ram gets Slammed P

I find that consumer reports is kinda not so good at rating vehicles.. for example read the review of the 07 wrangler and the things the wrangler get's slammed for are things that anyone buying a wrangler would expect ie wind noise with soft top.

they slam dodge for having a less plush interior than the others. well damnit it's a truck If i wanted plush i'd buy an escalade. I find that really all reports are kinda just not worth a dang. because it's too each his own.

Quick Reply: Ram gets Slammed P