Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

4-wheeling!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 02:05 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 4-wheeling!!!!

ORIGINAL: steve05ram360

looks awesome, have no idea where your talking about though... how about you guys fill in the city or at least state in your profile so it shows up in your info on the left...
that would be Arizona. Kevin in Mesa and I in Avondale. Basically we suround Phoenix.

Old 08-26-2007, 02:08 AM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

ORIGINAL: jimmydaleo

looks awesome, have no idea where your talking about though... how about you guys fill in the city or at least state in your profile so it shows up in your info on the left...
that would be Arizona. Kevin in Mesa and I in Avondale. Basically we suround Phoenix.
you forgot Sharx!!! [sm=yikesomg.gif]

Old 08-26-2007, 09:48 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

ORIGINAL: bajafun

Nah he is part of the Senior preservation act, I am not allowed to disclose the whereabouts of the senior citizens to prevent those people that like to scam seniors. he is protected like the bald eagle or spotted owl.

Old 08-26-2007, 10:15 AM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

ORIGINAL: bajafun

Nah he is part of the Senior preservation act, I am not allowed to disclose the whereabouts of the senior citizens to prevent those people that like to scam seniors. he is protected like the bald eagle or spotted owl.

LMFAO!!!

Old 08-26-2007, 10:17 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

We will see if he laughs. I think I am going to have a photo shop war on my hands with him and I am a newby to it. Oh well. Sharx, let he games begin [&:]

Old 08-26-2007, 10:35 AM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

I am NOT takin sides!!

[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

I would join in, but that new avatar is the most advancement I have made with pic posting.

Old 08-26-2007, 12:35 PM
CutterW
Captain

Any of you guys with quads should come out to the Little Sahara in Waynoka. Other than that Savage I was just in the heart of Missouri, why didn't ya call me up if you live around that area.

PS ya woulda hated to see what I was driving, didnt have money due to college so took mom's hybrid, sry guys don't hate me

Old 08-27-2007, 02:13 AM
vduncan

Cloud 9 looks great. Trucks, quads, horses thats my idea of fun. Now give me a place I can also take my seadoo boat and i'd really be having fun.
Any of you guys know any great places to go in or near California. My friends and I go to Lake Tahoe with the quads, but there aren't alot of places for our trucks. If I had a jeep we would be set.

Old 08-27-2007, 08:54 AM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

ORIGINAL: vduncan

Cloud 9 looks great. Trucks, quads, horses thats my idea of fun. Now give me a place I can also take my seadoo boat and i'd really be having fun.
Any of you guys know any great places to go in or near California. My friends and I go to Lake Tahoe with the quads, but there aren't alot of places for our trucks. If I had a jeep we would be set.
see

https://dodgeforum.com/m_855113/tm.htm

Old 08-27-2007, 12:36 PM
savage.basher

There are a few huge lakes about 30 mins from cloud 9, we usually take a trek down to the lakes to rent a boat for the day while we are staying there.

Quick Reply: 4-wheeling!!!!