Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

bully dog power pup, opinions pleez.

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 07:00 PM
dasnake
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bully dog power pup, opinions pleez.

hey all, i'm looking at the above, six bucks plus tax, i've beenseeing others that are running over a grand, so this doesn't appear to bad. does anyone have this? is it an easy install? is the performance ratings that the website state conform with the in service upgrade? any help you could give me would be great.

Old 09-13-2007, 03:46 PM
dasnake
Veteran
Default RE: bully dog power pup, opinions pleez.

bump, no one has dealt with bully dog?

Old 09-13-2007, 06:18 PM
Erock509
Veteran

I havent had it for very long, but I just got the Bully Dog triple dog w/ the outlook monitor. Holy crap, what a difference. So far I am really impressed, better mileage, much much faster, and havent had a chance to install the outlook yet but soon. Plus a couple more mods and all should go well together. As far as I can tell I would recommend it. For everything I paid 659 which aint too bad. Good luck

Old 09-18-2007, 12:18 AM
AMERICANRAM

I had the triple dog,and just up graded to the PMT,the PMT is Bully Dogs new unit ,I believe the software is the same whether its in the Pup,Triple Dog or PMT. and itsworth every penny,its the best investment I put into the truck,my 8,000 lb truck is smokin .It helps when startingfrom a dead stop,but when your rolling at 40 or 50 mph watch out ,it has non stop power and now they just released softwarethat allows you to set up defueling parameters and change limits on the speedo up to 200 mph,but i got to tell at a 120 mph you know your in a truck. My truck 2003 Dually 3500
heres a interesting link for the PMT http://dodge.off-road.com/dodge/arti....jsp?id=438382

Old 09-18-2007, 12:37 AM
KillerCummins
Professional

I like mine, it seems like a good first step. I think a pressure box will be stacked after I can afford a new turbo

Quick Reply: bully dog power pup, opinions pleez.