Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

guy's and gals. . .grab your drink of choice and come on in.

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 08:38 AM
MCDiver
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: guy's and gals. . .grab your drink of choice and come on in.

I will have to say, having spent time in the other forums on this site, they are kinda dry. Well let me correct myself, they are a bunch of stuck-up with their noses in the air if it rained they would drown drones, it is no fun at all.

I personally am a Chevy man, my personal trucks are chevys. I own my own company and I buy Dodges for it. I used to hang out in the 2nd gen section and did not visit that often, could not get a question answered unless it was about how bad the competitors products are. When I purchased my deisel, I moved over to here and I enjoy the banter. There is a difference between Dodge owners and Cummins owners, if the OT stuff from here was moved to the general OT forum, they would not get it. It would be lost and I would not have as much fun coming here.

Sometimes things are better left the way they are. I have not seen a problem in here and enjoy the way it works now. Don't mess it up please. I like Cummins owners, don't care for Dodge owners.

Old 09-16-2007, 08:47 AM
Twoforme2
Veteran

ORIGINAL: KillerCummins

Is thetexasstereotype a short guy or what?
No...But I did hear you could burya Texan in ashoe box if you gave him an Enema first!

Old 09-16-2007, 09:30 AM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion

I have an idea, can we compromise and change the name of this thread to make it the official bs thread like the one we used to have in OT? Just make it where anything goes!

Old 09-16-2007, 11:49 AM
jakebrake
Champion

Just make it where anything goes!

Careful saying that around here, you'll get sharx and jimmy all excited

Old 09-16-2007, 12:08 PM
sharx ram
Champion

Did someone say "anything goes"?

Old 09-16-2007, 01:04 PM
RamFreak
Veteran

ORIGINAL: sharx ram

ORIGINAL: 07CTDPOWER

Man this is the only forum I belong to, not only because it is full of info but it is a really fun place to hang out. I hope that we can get an OT section. [sm=icon_blah.gif]haha [sm=escape.gif]
Thats profilin...and profilins wrong!!!
Hey your profilin my profilin, I think thats even worse!!

Old 09-16-2007, 01:07 PM
RamFreak
Veteran

Hey Drew, are we just killing the bandwidth with all the OT threads? What if we all donated a 5 bucks a month for OT rights to cover the overhead? [8D]

Old 09-16-2007, 01:10 PM
07 Ram TRX4
Captain

ORIGINAL: MCDiver

I will have to say, having spent time in the other forums on this site, they are kinda dry. Well let me correct myself, they are a bunch of stuck-up with their noses in the air if it rained they would drown drones, it is no fun at all.

I personally am a Chevy man, my personal trucks are chevys. I own my own company and I buy Dodges for it. I used to hang out in the 2nd gen section and did not visit that often, could not get a question answered unless it was about how bad the competitors products are. When I purchased my deisel, I moved over to here and I enjoy the banter. There is a difference between Dodge owners and Cummins owners, if the OT stuff from here was moved to the general OT forum, they would not get it. It would be lost and I would not have as much fun coming here.

Sometimes things are better left the way they are. I have not seen a problem in here and enjoy the way it works now. Don't mess it up please. I like Cummins owners, don't care for Dodge owners.
Wether or not this is ON or OFF topic... I need a little help from this..... What is the difference between a Cummins owner and a Dodge owner? I was pretty sure it could be on in the same.. Or is this the differenece between the Diesel guys and the Hemi guys? and if they are one in the same how do you like em and then hate em? sounds redundant.... [sm=interesting.gif]

Old 09-16-2007, 01:53 PM
lilfroger
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: 07 Ram TRX4
What is the difference between a Cummins owner and a Dodge owner? I was pretty sure it could be on in the same.. Or is this the differenece between the Diesel guys and the Hemi guys? and if they are one in the same how do you like em and then hate em? sounds redundant.... [sm=interesting.gif]
the difference - - - we KNOW what power is!

Old 09-16-2007, 02:08 PM
RamFreak
Veteran

ORIGINAL: lilfroger

ORIGINAL: 07 Ram TRX4
What is the difference between a Cummins owner and a Dodge owner? I was pretty sure it could be on in the same.. Or is this the differenece between the Diesel guys and the Hemi guys? and if they are one in the same how do you like em and then hate em? sounds redundant.... [sm=interesting.gif]
the difference - - - we KNOW what power is!
True but our Hemi brothers are still Dodge owners, gotta give em props for that. I owned a Hemi 1500 before I got my new CTD. While I will never go back to a Hemi or anygasser, I do do think that my Hemi was still a pretty cool truck.
Well ok I would buy another gasser if my wife would let me get the new challenger so I could have a CTD and a muscle car. Thats not gonna happen though.

Quick Reply: guy's and gals. . .grab your drink of choice and come on in.