Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Aittitude Mount

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 09:32 PM
NCcummins
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aittitude Mount

I was in a hurry, and didnt do my research. I had the edge on its way, and all my other parts. So I went to Xtreme Diesel .com and bought the Attitude pillar mount. I thought, ahh 60$ is worth it. So I bought it. Little did I know, you have to drill into your original pillar, and it barely holds it on, and attitude is held into place with a peice of 2 sided tape. haha. O well better luck next time. Then without checking with my buddy who owns a shop, he laughed and said he gets those things for $18 bucks. I was like DANG! So I spent stupid money on a piece that doesnt even take over the stock piece.

NEXT time ill do more research! But cant wait till tomarrow to get the edge, afe, and magnaflow installed!

Old 09-19-2007, 09:44 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Aittitude Mount

yea, it does pay to do a little looking around

Old 09-19-2007, 09:47 PM
Stang_luvr
Rookie

NCCummins....my brother has his attitude in the pillar mount in his '05 and I haven't heard any complaints from him about it falling out...next time I talk to him I will ask him specifically about it and let you know. I can tell you that it definately looks better in the pillar mount than the way he had it mounted before...just stuck on the dash...

Another Cummins driver in NC,
Darryn

Old 09-20-2007, 01:37 PM
Sereguial
Professional

Stang_luvr: I think the 03+ mount is considerably different... since we already have bolts holding the handles on the pillars. I could be wrong though. I know mine is less rigid then the stock setup, but it is more then enough for me to grab getting in and out of the truck.
NCcummins: Sorry to hear about the issues you are having... maybe a bit of inginuity and a lot of glue or some sort of adhesive is in order?

Quick Reply: Aittitude Mount