Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel
View Poll Results: A poll
QUADZILLA XZT-PLUS
75.00%
Bully Dog Torque Dog
25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

QUADZILLA XZT-PLUS or Bully Dog Torque Dog

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 10:31 AM
blondeguy08
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default QUADZILLA XZT-PLUS or Bully Dog Torque Dog

I bought a torque dog from a friend of a friend and well it was on a 02 and i have a 01 and the bully dog works with both but needs an adapter for the 01 which he failed to mention was missing to me. I bought a new one for 60$(which i think i got royaly screwed by bully dog ) . I am thinkin about selling or gettting a refund but he has been reluctant about it. Anyways I was thinking about replacing it with the QUADZILLA XZT-PLUS its supposed to give us 75 hp with digitial timings and supposed to be really good ... What are yalls opinions?

Old 09-26-2007, 11:03 AM
nickcoletti
Record Breaker
Default RE: QUADZILLA XZT-PLUS or Bully Dog Torque Dog

i too would like to hear what y'all have to say about this xzt+.... they say its a chip designed mainly for mileage and im curious weather or not its worth the hype they put it out to be.

Old 09-26-2007, 12:58 PM
CowboyBob
Record Breaker

I'm starting to be a little weary of the Quadzilla products. I have had 3 issues with my Commanderand the fuel pressure gauge just stopped working. Every timeI call, they are very helpfull and nice, but the aggravation of constatly having to send something back or download upgrades gets annoying after a while.

Old 09-26-2007, 01:28 PM
GFB
Professional

XZT+ all the way. I love mine. A couple guys that beta tested it said the aggressive tune fueled down low just as hard as the smarty. I've never ran the smarty, but I'm definitely impressed with this little box. It's a great stack for a wire tap fuel box. The usb updatability is awesome (and yes, they actually have different tunes released unlike some others that promised but never delivered). Even more tunes are in progress and should be up on their sight soon. Quad is very committed to the 2nd gen market. And yes, their customer service is top notch.

Old 09-26-2007, 01:32 PM
GFB
Professional

ORIGINAL: CowboyBob

I'm starting to be a little weary of the Quadzilla products. I have had 3 issues with my Commanderand the fuel pressure gauge just stopped working. Every timeI call, they are very helpfull and nice, but the aggravation of constatly having to send something back or download upgrades gets annoying after a while.
Not that it has anything to do with the thread, but I thought the Commander was usb updatable?

Old 09-26-2007, 03:53 PM
blondeguy08
Professional

hum....well i just installed the bully dog after spend 58$ on the f@#54 connector for the 01 but i see no power in stage 1 but on stage 2....... it hauls like a b!@ch outa hell......

Old 09-26-2007, 06:31 PM
blondeguy08
Professional

please vote.......i want to hear more..... thanks

Quick Reply: QUADZILLA XZT-PLUS or Bully Dog Torque Dog