Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Hauled the little beast home today...

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 01:11 AM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 225 Likes on 210 Posts
Default Hauled the little beast home today...

hauled the dak with the ram today... did pretty good going up the small hills while coming out of the mtns. I did take teh 2k trailer down into truckee to do a quick uturn and blast up the grade to donner summit. but as you all know... 2k is nothing to the big beast... it hardly knew it was there.

I took a couple of pics of the both of them before heading down the hill. I'll post it up tomorrow when I download them off the camera.

I took the little beast around the block to see what the hell was wrong with it, front diff made no noise, brake rotors are shot. did some research and it looks like the rotors i have from my little womans 2002 dak will fit on no problem. unless the search I did was wrong in some way. Have near new pads & rotors sitting in the garage with no more than 1000 miles on them. took them off in favor of the powerstops for the little womans truck. scuffed up the rotor surfaces & pads and they are ready to go. would be nice if they fit!

Quick Reply: Hauled the little beast home today...