Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

fuel pressure gauge question

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 06:45 PM
KillerCummins
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fuel pressure gauge question

Hey guys, I am finally ordering some gauges. Isspro 60psi boost, and Isspro 30psi mechanical fuel pressure gauge. Just wondering if someone could tell me what I need to install the fuel gauge post fuel filter. I think I need the tapped banjo bolt, right? Genos sells them if it is. Thats where I'm buying all my stuff from. Do I need a longer fuel line if I'm installing it on the CP3 input? I have my credit card in hand, and I'm just waiting to for you guys to come to the rescue and help me avoid hours of confusion.I'm also going to put the gauges in a triple dash pod ( I hope they come with a plug so I dont just have a hole where the third gauge goes) Thanks!

Old 10-12-2007, 07:19 PM
KillerCummins
Professional
Default RE: fuel pressure gauge question

Im just gonna order the tapped banjo bolt and hope that it works

Old 10-12-2007, 07:52 PM
KillerCummins
Professional
Default RE: fuel pressure gauge question

Also went ahead and ordered a BD Cool down timer, and a Trans-go Shift kit I hope the banjo bolt will work :-/ Maybe one of you guys willmake me feel better and tell me that it willOk, got a hott date, check you guys later on. Have a good night!

Quick Reply: fuel pressure gauge question