Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

OT- I need a life

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 01:52 PM
sharx ram
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OT- I need a life

Well here I sit bummed because I got off work to late to get my truck cleaned up for the show this morning...this sux. But next weekend Im in one in Mesa so Im leaving work early on Friday hehehe

Old 10-13-2007, 02:00 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion
Default RE: OT- I need a life

since your truck is already dirty, want to go off roading at noon?

Old 10-13-2007, 02:02 PM
lilfroger
Record Breaker

You have a life -- you have US!!!

But I know what you mean about having to make time to wash these things:

I worked a wonky shift yesterday so I got off a bit early. After playing w/ a 2nd Gen on the way home I decided to wash the truck last night. I was half way done when my freaking pager went off. The poor baby sat in the yard half washed for an hour while I fixed up a couple users. I had to hurry through the second half to get it done before dark. But he's clean!

The best part (the hubby doesn't think this is nearly as cool as I do for some reason) when I was done we were moving car around so mom could have 'her' parking spot again. So I drove around the block; well I figured I'd better dry the truck off a little bit So I step on it as I go around the corner. One of the houses around the corner has a bunch of import ricers sitting there all the time....I set off a couple of their car alarms as I went past

Old 10-13-2007, 02:05 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

ORIGINAL: lilfroger

You have a life -- you have US!!!

But I know what you mean about having to make time to wash these things:

I worked a wonky shift yesterday so I got off a bit early. After playing w/ a 2nd Gen on the way home I decided to wash the truck last night. I was half way done when my freaking pager went off. The poor baby sat in the yard half washed for an hour while I fixed up a couple users. I had to hurry through the second half to get it done before dark. But he's clean!

The best part (the hubby doesn't think this is nearly as cool as I do for some reason) when I was done we were moving car around so mom could have 'her' parking spot again. So I drove around the block; well I figured I'd better dry the truck off a little bit So I step on it as I go around the corner. One of the houses around the corner has a bunch of import ricers sitting there all the time....I set off a couple of their car alarms as I went past
You make me proud to be a American [sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 10-13-2007, 11:09 PM
beachmstr

I get a kick out of that everytime I do it. It makes me laugh.

Quick Reply: OT- I need a life