Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

WOW! How long has it been?

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 12:48 AM
Carl00723
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WOW! How long has it been?

Howdy guys. Well, it's been almost 3 months since I've been to the site. Since that time I have retired from the Air Force (military) moved back to Texas (from Arkansas), got all settled in and unpacked and figured out how to hook up this machine. Building a garage, hunting and fishing. I now have the stacks installed through the new tool box. I have pictures but do not know how to post them. If you go to Black Clouds web site my truck is on there but that was before the tool box. Any step by step instructions on how to post the pictures?

Old 10-21-2007, 12:56 AM
lilfroger
Record Breaker
Default RE: WOW! How long has it been?

How to post a picture

How to create a photo gallery

Upload an Avatar picture

Adding your signature picture

How to do a print screen picture

How-to: Embedding your picture in a post

Old 10-21-2007, 01:08 AM
squirtbottle09
Record Breaker

Those links are bad, if they are even links. Anyways, to upload a pic that is kinda small. Just click add attachment and then locate in wherever it is saved. Otherwise, you will need to create a free photobucket.com account. Then upload your pics there. Once uploaded, you can get the URL of the pic from photobucet and click the little mountian looking button on the post area. It will ask for the URL. Then walla.

Old 10-21-2007, 05:44 AM
Joel_MD
Captain

You could also get a free account from Ripway.com. You can save up to 30 MB of pics for free, and access them via hyperlinks. I think Ripway is perfect for posting pics to a forum.

Quick Reply: WOW! How long has it been?