Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

To our people in Southern California

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007 | 02:13 PM
Drew
Professional
Default RE: To our people in Southern California

I wouldnt be at all surprised if every fire was arson. . .I'm amazed ya'll have enough water to fight this. . .we only have 80 days left for the atlanta area. . .and we are getting some rain but it isnt enough.

Old 10-24-2007 | 02:16 PM
BiggBlu601
Veteran

WOW thats crazy someone would set off fires just like that. i hope they get there due and all.

Old 10-24-2007 | 06:51 PM
mileshuff
Professional

We've had some nasty fires here in AZ but luckily none at the moment. There seems to be 3 major causes of the most recent fires. Lightening, unattended campfires, arsonand cigarettes tossed out of cars. Guess the order in which they occur the most, at least here in AZ?

Old 10-24-2007 | 11:53 PM
beachmstr

I flew into San Diego for some testing for work on Sunday and it wasn't too bad. Woke up monday and it was still very livable. However I watched the fire and the demolition that it caused all day. Three of my friends down there were evacuated and I truely do feel bad for them and worried for how things are going. From what I have heard everyone is ok. Tuesday I woke up to smelling the smoke in my room and going out on the street just unbearable. All but 2 of my people in my department were evacuated including the ceo, UW president and vice president. I booked a flight out that day and decided I wanted the hell out of dodge. My wishes are and have always been with my friendsand their families and neighbors in the San Diego area.

Old 10-24-2007 | 11:55 PM
Ben D.
Champion

Yea it's a terrible situation and that's just muffed up someone would actually start those fires.

To all who have family there I hope it all works out this is a terrible situation and it just doesn't seem like mother nature is helping to calm the fires down at all.

Quick Reply: To our people in Southern California