Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

FYI - Aero Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 05:50 PM
Mayfair
Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FYI - Aero Exhaust

ORIGINAL: triton

you an easily open an account at some place like Scott Trade
and buy as many as you can afford
Yeah, HI, this is Mayfair, I'd like ONE share of Cummins please.

Cummins Inc. (Public, NYSE:CMI) - Add to Portfolio - Discuss CMI
Find more results for CMI
+2.50 (2.14%)
Oct 29 - Close

Open:
High:
Low:

After Hours:118.37-1.07(-0.89%) - Oct 29, 4:23PM ET

Old 10-29-2007, 06:43 PM
nickcoletti
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Mayfair

ORIGINAL: triton

you an easily open an account at some place like Scott Trade
and buy as many as you can afford
Yeah, HI, this is Mayfair, I'd like ONE share of Cummins please.

Cummins Inc. (Public, NYSE:CMI) - Add to Portfolio - Discuss CMI
Find more results for CMI
+2.50 (2.14%)
Oct 29 - Close

Open:
High:
Low:

After Hours:118.37-1.07(-0.89%) - Oct 29, 4:23PM ET
[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 10-30-2007, 01:20 AM
htgriffith
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok lets look at this stock FCCN.PK (Franchise Capital Corp.).

It is selling for .0085 per share. I just bought 100,000 shares for $850.00.

The run down in a nutshell.
Franchise Capital Corporation, through its subsidiary, TTR-HR, Inc., designs and manufactures vehicle exhaust systems for the automotive aftermarket. TTR-HR, Inc., doing business as Aero Exhaust, Inc., primarily offers two distinct muffler lines worldwide, through retailers, mass merchant centers, automotive aftermarket supply stores, and wholesalers. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in South Jordan, Utah.

Ok after looking at this stock I see they recently closed its acquisition of Aero Exhaust, Inc., a world leader in performance exhaust airflow technology and NASCAR Performance Partner, they have announced that Aero Exhaust will include Dr. Gas., Inc., with which it has just entered into a preliminary acquisition agreement, in its exhibit at the 2007 SEMA Show. The SEMA Show, being held Tuesday, October 30 - Friday, November 2, 2007, at the Las Vegas Convention
With the manufacturing and race engineering of NASCAR combined with Aero's marketing and retail distribution, I expect this company to become one of the major players in the performance exhaust industry in the near future.
All I need to have the stock do is go up to $1.00 per share. = $100,000
or ok say .50 cents = $50,000.
What do I have in it $850.00 / 100,000 shares.

And no I do not always mess with penny stocks. I just came across this and found it to look very promising. I own allot of the energy and some tech. stocks as of know. But the whole deal was to let some of the members that run Aero in on what was going on with the company. And also it looks like allot of new products for the Aero line will be coming out for or trucks. The sells go up and the stock goes up..............

Triton, If you buy and sell you may wont to look at SIRI (Sirius Satellite Radio Inc).
The stock is consumer driven but way under priced. If the merger with XM goes threw the stock will go threw the roof. Its even on Jim Cramer's buy list.

Old 10-30-2007, 07:15 AM
Joel_MD
Captain

I hope Franchise Capital Corp isn't one of the typical penny stocks. The ones I owned were totally mismanaged froma shareholder perspective, with almost no disclosure of financial data. P/E ratio, anyone? After the management sucks most of the capital out of the company they will do a 3:1 "reverse split" so that instead of the shares being worth .0001 they will be worth .0003, although you will only have 1/3 as many shares. The whole time they have their "boiler room" getting as many suckers as possible to buy the stock. After a few of those reverse splits the investers get wary and nobody wants to buy it, the management will do a merger with another company at afire sale price. Hopefully your experience isn't that bad, but I will never buy another penny stock.

Old 10-30-2007, 08:30 AM
CowboyBob
Record Breaker

There is a reason why it is a penny stock.

Old 10-30-2007, 02:35 PM
Mayfair
Legend

ORIGINAL: htgriffith

All I need to have the stock do is go up to $1.00 per share. = $100,000
or ok say .50 cents = $50,000.
What do I have in it $850.00 / 100,000 shares.

Triton, If you buy and sell you may wont to look at SIRI (Sirius Satellite Radio Inc).
The stock is consumer driven but way under priced. If the merger with XM goes threw the stock will go threw the roof. Its even on Jim Cramer's buy list.
Well, you make it LOOK all easy and all and it does sound good, but unfortunately i don't have an extra 850 smacks burning a hole in my pocket. Wha do you think the chances are of it going up to 1.85 any time soon are anyway?

XM and Sirius have been talking about a merge for about 3 years now. Do you think it'll ever happen?

Old 01-23-2008, 11:30 AM
Joel_MD
Captain

Hey, htgriffith, I've been keeping my eye on thiscompany that owns Aero. I've noticedthe stock share pricehas dropped quite a bit, and you've lost about 60% of the $850 that you spent on your shares. Are you holding on to your shares, or have you already sold them?

Old 01-23-2008, 01:13 PM
Tommygunz
Record Breaker

Trading at .0030 right now.. but that silly "R" word could be to blame as well... I see this particular one as more of a long term runner than a pump n dumper anyhow...

Personally I don't do the trading but I do have a couple mutual funds that are performing well, even still

Quick Reply: FYI - Aero Exhaust