Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

DAMN THIEVES

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 08:18 PM
Aero Ram
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DAMN THIEVES

I went to Tulsa for 3 days to see my brother at college my first night there someone busted out the back seat window and popped the lock, stole 2 12" subs and box, 2400 watt amp $300 pioneeer headunit bass cap even snagged the XM box from inside the dash. didn't break anything unplugged all the wires at the connectors and even unbolted the ground from a bolt under the seat, like a pro found the bolts for the ground and ampin my ashtray! It was like the guy new x-actly what tools to bring. I bolt all my stuff down for just that reason, needless to say I couldn't hear the car alarm on the 3 floor apartment but it obviously didn't slow them down much!

Now I'm livin on base and we don't have much trouble here thank god...off base is another story...use keyed bolts on your rims!

Old 11-12-2007, 08:40 PM
usafr
All Star

The house is about 100 yards from the road and my truck is parked about 30 feet from the window that is at my head when I sleep at night. If they can get past the german shepard, they won't get past the bullets [8D].

Old 11-12-2007, 09:06 PM
Tommygunz
Record Breaker

Garaged at home in a respectable and safe neighborhood (county sherrif lives two doors down and leaves his cruiser on the street), and parked on base at work...

Quick Reply: DAMN THIEVES