Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Cabela's: Sun Nov 18th

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 09:45 AM
lilfroger
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cabela's: Sun Nov 18th

ORIGINAL: TheOregoneOutfit4

Just because I like the Mr. Oregon thing, I'll refrain from comments to the fact that most Washington drivers couldn't find their own mother's house without a GPS with voice commands, printed directions, and an indian tracker . I could spend all day in Cabela's, but some folks get bored.
Hey now .... most Oregon drivers don't know their vehicle actually does go over 50 MPH....that's really why your gonna show up late. Has nothing to do w/ working late

Old 11-13-2007, 09:53 AM
sharx ram
Champion

Tha would depend on whos A$$ your punchin and how your punchin it hehehehe

Old 11-13-2007, 10:15 AM
sharx ram
Champion

Its too cold up there for this warm blooded boy, but you guys have fun and when you get the erge to warm up, you need to visit Az

Old 11-13-2007, 10:20 AM
TheOregoneOutfit4
Rookie

If you want to go over 50mph, you have to get a dealer installed option. Same thing if you actually want to use your turn signals. This is why I bought my truck in Everett. You shoulda seen the look on the guys face when I told him I ain't payin tax. They never wrote a deal up like that before.

Sharx- ya mean theres more than one way??? EEEWWWWWW! I think I'll be bypassin Arizona when I head south. Please man, NO PICS!! HA!

Old 11-13-2007, 11:02 AM
lilfroger
Record Breaker

Finally an Oregonian who admits you folks don't know how to drive

Now quit complaining and get your tail outta bed a little early...make the wife drive up while you sleep in the truck (ok maybe not...I know how women drive)

See ya'll on Sunday!!!

Old 11-13-2007, 11:08 AM
jakebrake
Champion

ORIGINAL: lilfroger

Just because I like the Mr. Oregon thing, I'll refrain from comments to the fact that most Washington drivers couldn't find their own mother's house without a GPS with voice commands, printed directions, and an indian tracker . I could spend all day in Cabela's, but some folks get bored.
Hey now .... most Oregon drivers don't know their vehicle actually does go over 50 MPH....that's really why your gonna show up late. Has nothing to do w/ working late
that and they'll be sitting at the fuel station forever waitin on somebody to fill up their truck

Old 11-13-2007, 11:15 AM
07 Ram TRX4
Captain

Sharx- ya mean theres more than one way??? EEEWWWWWW! I think I'll be bypassin Arizona when I head south. Please man, NO PICS!! HA!
I belive this is how they used to do it.. not sure about the new method....

Old 11-13-2007, 11:24 AM
sharx ram
Champion

ORIGINAL: 07 Ram TRX4

I belive this is how they used to do it.. not sure about the new method....
I cant believe you got your hand up there that far, man the look on Jimmy's face when you did and then when he popped that balloon hehehe
I could hardly take pics I was laughing so hard. hehehe its bringing a tear to my eye now LOL

Old 11-13-2007, 12:42 PM
TheOregoneOutfit4
Rookie

Yeah, brings tears to my eyes, too. FRUM GAGGIN [:'(]!! What I wonder is what the other guy on the couch is doing. So THATS what goes on during these "meet and greet" sessions, eh? Guess in some places its called "greet the meat".

Jake- dude, you're right about that. In Oregon it is legal to fill your own diesel. I figure the same people that will drive in circles foran hourwaiting on a parking spot "up front" are the same crowd that will wait on a gas attendant. Not me.

Old 11-13-2007, 12:47 PM
sharx ram
Champion

Yeah, brings tears to my eyes, too. FRUM GAGGIN [:'(]!! What I wonder is what the other guy on the couch is doing. So THATS what goes on during these "meet and greet" sessions, eh? Guess in some places its called "greet the meat".

Jake- dude, you're right about that. In Oregon it is legal to fill your own diesel. I figure the same people that will drive in circles foran hourwaiting on a parking spot "up front" are the same crowd that will wait on a gas attendant. Not me.
Thats Kevin, he wanted a better view

Quick Reply: Cabela's: Sun Nov 18th