Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

RC Truck...

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 08:58 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RC Truck...

ORIGINAL: Drew

oh dang. . .a pull starter model. . .mines electric(boogie woogie woogie)

Traxxas t-maxx w/ofna .21. . .thing will haul ****
My xtm mammoth st would woop it.

Old 11-17-2007, 11:26 PM
nickcoletti
Record Breaker

i had a cheap model that i just sold a few months ago on ebay "acme conquistador", its now partly invested in my quadzilla commander

good luck though brotha, thats a nice one!

Old 11-18-2007, 11:51 AM
savage.basher

Drew-
I have actually grown to like the pull start, my rc10gt was bump start using a starter box, and I have seen/used the drill roto start ones. I think I like it cause there is nothing else, you just get the truck and the radio and go, you don't have to remember the drill, the rotostart, or the box, or batteries for any of that. Pulling it would get old, but if you have a good reliable engine that is setup properly, one pull is all it takes .

--------------------------------------------

[blockquote]
quote:

ORIGINAL: Drew

oh dang. . .a pull starter model. . .mines electric(boogie woogie woogie)

Traxxas t-maxx w/ofna .21. . .thing will haul ****
[/blockquote]

My xtm mammoth st would woop it.
Yeah but my, .28 savage will tear both of them up .

It is a sweet truck and I still am not sure I want to sell it, but with all the stuff I want to do to the truck every little penny I can get will help .

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Now your name makes totalsense to me savage, basher, duh,I wondered about that... It was either that or you just hate Michael Savage lol.
People actually have called be savage (for my brutal drinking skills)before I got the truck, the basher part was tacked on after I got it though.

------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIIEsWBh7ZQ

Old 11-18-2007, 04:25 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

Here we go with that again Savage. My rc18mt would spank your hpi. Seriously though have you seen the xtm ammoth st in action? They are fast as hell.

Old 11-18-2007, 09:03 PM
savage.basher

Nice color but its only a 1500?
I know, I know, at the time that I painted it thoughI had the 06 ram 1500 in the exact same color .

-----------------------------------------------

Seriously though have you seen the xtm ammoth st in action? They are fast as hell.
Yeah I have seen them, they are OK [8D]. I don't know though, they are like a buggy with big tires. XTM makes a mammoth mt now though, which is a little more monster trucky, but it is most definitely gonna be slower than the st.

My rc18mt would spank your hpi.
I bet my vendetta will walk away from your rc18mt like it is sitting still though..... see attached picture below ....

Old 11-18-2007, 09:05 PM
savage.basher

I actually had to glue the tires on cause they flew right off of the car. Obviously on the bigger RCs we glue the tires, but on the 18th scale and smaller I kinda thought that people didn't glue them, but I definitely had to.

Old 11-18-2007, 10:07 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

ORIGINAL: savage.basher

Nice color but its only a 1500?
I know, I know, at the time that I painted it thoughI had the 06 ram 1500 in the exact same color .

-----------------------------------------------

Seriously though have you seen the xtm ammoth st in action? They are fast as hell.
Yeah I have seen them, they are OK [8D]. I don't know though, they are like a buggy with big tires. XTM makes a mammoth mt now though, which is a little more monster trucky, but it is most definitely gonna be slower than the st.

My rc18mt would spank your hpi.
I bet my vendetta will walk away from your rc18mt like it is sitting still though..... see attached picture below ....

Now we are talking different classes of rc. a buggy against a monster truck. That is like tdmopar telling you or me that he can tow more then us. And I did not know they had a mammoth mt. I have a original mammoth which is a monster truck and the st. Hands down the st is faster and more responsive. but the mammoth has a good top end, just not enough low end grunt for a monster truck. My revo has the quickness and of course the suspension is insane.

Old 11-18-2007, 11:10 PM
beachmstr

savage how much are you asking for the rc truck?

Quick Reply: RC Truck...