Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

e-bay

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 03:12 AM
aaa
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default e-bay

Hi !
my problem is:I bought new headlights for my ram from "kayee 2501",payed all he asked 140us for lights and 120us for shipping almost 2 month ago.now he is asking more money for shipping 290us!!! what I must do now pay him ore what?all this ime he sent me mails as konfirm address(like Ido not know my adress) ore item returned to us.he sent me tracking numbers what were useless for me.
any ideas ?

Old 11-19-2007, 10:48 PM
beachmstr
Default RE: e-bay

I wouldn't pay anymore for shipping. I don't know where you live but $290us plus $120us is a lot of money for shipping. You might be better off to walk away from it chopping as lost.

Old 11-19-2007, 10:53 PM
07 Ram TRX4
Captain

You should'nt be paying more.... entering your bid and agreeing a shipping amout enters both of you in to a binding contract as per EBays rules and policies... If after the transaction was completed and he asks for more money then Contact EBay and inform them of his actions....

Old 11-20-2007, 12:09 AM
nickcoletti
Record Breaker

dont send him any money, ask him for a full refund and if no refund i would file a unsent item claim and if you paid thru pay-pal, paypal will sometimes give you a refund if you go thru their claim process. i have had it work in all favors meaning one time they gave me a full refund, one time they have me nothing, and another time they gave me a little less than half back. ebay is a GREAT way to shop and find good deals but unfortunatly there is low life losers on there that think screwing some one out of a few dollars is going to make them rich[:@]

i tried to look that name up and nothing came up, are they still an ebay member?

Old 11-20-2007, 03:47 AM
usafr
All Star

It's a good idea to read the feedback for sellers before purchasing an item. That will ususally tell you if they are trusworthy or not.

Quick Reply: e-bay