Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Say Merry Christmas or lose my money

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 11:07 PM
sddunn2
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Say Merry Christmas or lose my money

merry christams gents ...!! sorry i didnt offend anyone did i ??? if i did **** off and merry christmas to you too !!

Old 12-05-2007, 11:23 PM
Parts/Service
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If my saying Merry Christmas offends anyone. so be it.I could give 2 craps who is offended. Just because I am a nice guy, don't expect me to be nice to you. If you wanna push your agenda on me, don't think I won't push back....

Old 12-05-2007, 11:43 PM
energinerbuzzy
Banned

I'll tell ya what, everyone needs to start fighting back. This is kinda off topic but have any of you been keeping up with the crap down here in Houston with quanel X and the black panthers?
If not I'll fill ya in. A man in an upper middle class nieghborhood shot and killed to ( black ) thiefs who were breaking into his nieghbors house. Well quanel x and his black panthers came to protest and man did they get a surprise!!
Waiting for them were hundreds of home owners and Bikers. There were Harley's lined up all the way down the street on both sides. quanel x and his thugs walked thru the shouting crowd to meet the camera's and make his bull**** racist speech and then the bikers cranked up all the bikes and drowned him out so he couldn't talk. So they move to a new location away from the bikers and the whole crowd follows them and every time he tries to speak, they start chanting very loudly "USA" "USA" "USA" "USA" "USA".............after about 15 minutes they gave up and drove away.

I have never seen people stand up like that before. They, we, us, are tired of all the bull**** and they fought back. Just like we all need to start doing.

Old 12-05-2007, 11:51 PM
CutterW
Captain

I have no problem with mexicans or blacks. I have alot if not more non white friends than white. But the thing is all of them have english as their main language and yes, speak their native language in front of me. It doesn't offend me, but it does when you are going to an american school where english is the language and you will not even try. I had alot of mexicans in my school who would not even try and they just quit coming to school. I remember someone brought up that an illegal can get over the south border without getting caught, what stops the terrorist. While yes I think our soldiers are doing well, it is time to bring them home and put them on our borders.

Also, not to bother democrats but are you even ready for Hillary Clinton. I'm sorry but Woligator might have a new neighbor once I'm done with college. I don't mind a woman but Clinton isn't that woman. And if Democrats think they can even attempt to take my gun right away I will be in jail. Who's bailing me out.

Old 12-05-2007, 11:52 PM
Mayfair
Legend

I don't know who started it or how it got as blown out as it has, but it's up toYOU & MEto fix it.

STOP useing the term Xmas

STOP saying Happy Holidays, even if you know you are speaking to someone who might not be a Christian

DON'T support whoever doesn't support you. I don't care if they are GIVING away "Holiday Trees" you don't want one

This whole Press1 for english, Happy Holidays, so on and so forth has nothing to do with who is in office, and everything to do with you and me. We can't control our elected officials, but we CAN control ourselves. I think it's time we ALL took a stand and stood up for common sense.

Old 12-05-2007, 11:55 PM
CutterW
Captain

ORIGINAL: Mayfair

Thats why I been doing Happy Christmas. Christ is my lord.

Old 12-05-2007, 11:58 PM
padodgeram
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: energinerbuzzy

I'll tell ya what, everyone needs to start fighting back. This is kinda off topic but have any of you been keeping up with the crap down here in Houston with quanel X and the black panthers?
If not I'll fill ya in. A man in an upper middle class nieghborhood shot and killed to ( black ) thiefs who were breaking into his nieghbors house. Well quanel x and his black panthers came to protest and man did they get a surprise!!
Waiting for them were hundreds of home owners and Bikers. There were Harley's lined up all the way down the street on both sides. quanel x and his thugs walked thru the shouting crowd to meet the camera's and make his bull**** racist speech and then the bikers cranked up all the bikes and drowned him out so he couldn't talk. So they move to a new location away from the bikers and the whole crowd follows them and every time he tries to speak, they start chanting very loudly "USA" "USA" "USA" "USA" "USA".............after about 15 minutes they gave up and drove away.

I have never seen people stand up like that before. They, we, us, are tired of all the bull**** and they fought back. Just like we all need to start doing.
That i like to see on FOX ,CNN ..about time we take america back and stop being PC..MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GOD BLESS THE USA...

Old 12-05-2007, 11:59 PM
Mayfair
Legend

ORIGINAL: energinerbuzzy

A man in an upper middle class nieghborhood shot and killed to ( black ) thiefs who were breaking into his nieghbors house. Well quanel x and his black panthers came to protest and man did they get a surprise!!

AWESOME !!!

My boss and i got into quite an arguement over that story. When it happened, I was ALL FOR the guy who protected his neighbors house. My boss was defensive saying that you can't go around shooting people saying this isn't the old western days.

Back and forth back and forth.

I never heard the outcome or what has been happening since, but I'm glad to hear that people ARE siding with the guy. I hope they are also sitting in the jury box on the day of his trial. THAT is being judged by your peers !!

Old 12-06-2007, 12:00 AM
energinerbuzzy
Banned

ORIGINAL: Mayfair

I don't know who started it or how it got as blown out as it has, but it's up toYOU & MEto fix it.

I use Xmas all the time but only because I am running out of "Keyboard ink" So I just abriviate it a little

Old 12-06-2007, 12:22 AM
Mayfair
Legend

ORIGINAL: CutterW

Christ is my lord.
Agreed !!

I had seen what i call the " Jesus fish" a million times for sale at the parts store and passed it by all million times. Last summer I just had an overwhelming feeling that Jesus was being passed by with schools trying to remove Him so the next time I saw the Jesus fish i bought one and now have it proudly displayed on the back window of my Ram.

You can take Him out of our schools
You can take Him out of our courts
You can take Him out of our government buildings
But you CAN'T take Him out of ME !!

I hung it there as a reminder to others that Jesus is NOT offensive, and to take pride in your beliefs

Quick Reply: Say Merry Christmas or lose my money