Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

another day whit beasty

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 07:57 PM
woligator
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default another day whit beasty

I was working in Montreal today and we finished a bit after 4PM whitch mean we will be stuck in traffic for about 2 hrs(i hate Montreal) but since it was only 4:10 we hoped we could avoid much of the traffic anyway so we goes on ramp to the bridge...damn took about 1:40hr to cross about 6 miles

BUT when we left we didnt noticed that beasty was thirsty even if the fuel light was on so right in the middle of the bridge i looked at my fuel gauge all that crawling was too much i was kinda at the red line and still got halfway trough the bridge... so my buddy who work for me stepped out of the truck in a 3 line bridge and reached for a 5 gallon jug under my flat bed in the aluminium box and stepped on the bed and started to pour fuel into beasty as we rolled about 3mph,lots of peoples were lauging at us and we found that near us that where a stealth officer,he just warned us to get it done quick and going back into the truck to avoid accident. When we finished he gave us thumbs up for the dodge

Old 12-07-2007, 08:04 PM
austin
Veteran
Default RE: another day whit beasty

Haha thats the way to do it there man!

Old 12-07-2007, 08:15 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you gotta do whatcha gotta do.

Old 12-08-2007, 09:48 AM
Aero Ram
All Star

puttin fuel in the truck so common its never funny, yet add a small twist to the situation and you've got a comical masterpiece

Quick Reply: another day whit beasty