Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

quadzilla adrenaline vs. edge juice

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 01:29 AM
justviper1
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default quadzilla adrenaline vs. edge juice

still not sure which to get. adrenaline seems to be cheaper so far and is supposed toput out more power. anyone have the adrenaline or know anyone that has one to know how well they actually work?

Old 12-09-2007, 01:35 AM
BrianSudokhoi02
Veteran
Default RE: quadzilla adrenaline vs. edge juice

I don't think the adrenaline has been released yet....I was just looking at that tonight. They are taking pre-orders it sounds like. From what I read it is made for the 2nd gen rams.
[align=left] [/align]

Old 12-09-2007, 01:46 AM
justviper1
Veteran

discountpowerparts.com has them for 1998.5-2002. i found them lastnight. i think they were just released.

Old 12-09-2007, 10:00 AM
BrianSudokhoi02
Veteran

ORIGINAL: justviper1

discountpowerparts.com has them for 1998.5-2002. i found them lastnight. i think they were just released.
I'm going to take a guess that you are going to have a hard time trying to find someone that has the adrenaline being that it has just been released. If you really want it, you just might have to be the guinny pig yourself. I'm sure others would love to know how it works as well.

Old 12-09-2007, 02:31 PM
GFB
Professional

Read the threads on DTR. There's a few big ones for the guys that are beta testing for quad. The adrenaline is hands down a much better box than the edge. It uses a much faster processor and they are able to look at more variables for tuning, not to mention the high idle, EGT limiting, usb updatable, etc. The ULTIMATE box for the 2nd Gen trucks! There will be no need to stack anything with the adrenaline. I think it will be advertised somewhere around a 180hp box. You'd have to buy the hot juice to even get close to the power output, but then you'd need a smarty to fuel down low like the adrenaline. Do yourself a favor and wait a month--quad won't let you down. [sm=smiley20.gif]

Quad doesn't expect it to ship until the first of the year. He is still ironing out some minor issues with the box among doing work to get products released for the ferd and chebby guys. That place you found is surely just taking preorders.

Quick Reply: quadzilla adrenaline vs. edge juice