Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Santa Diablo Came to Town

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2007 | 10:44 PM
lilfroger
Record Breaker
Default RE: Santa Diablo Came to Town

ORIGINAL: beachmstr

I like to buy my buddies kids stuff like drums and what not.
Just remember pay back is a ..... well ya know

Jimmy glad to hear the home life is going well. Take care of the family & enjoy the holidays!

I don't remember when it happened but some time in the last 8 years Christmas stopped being fun. It is sooooo much work when you got a kid. I wish Santa would just show up and take care of it....but nooooo mommy's gotta go take a day off work and get it all done [:'(] (not to say the hubby don't do his part or anything....he got all the outside stuff done but I got a few things I've been putting off).

Old 12-11-2007 | 10:49 PM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

ORIGINAL: lilfroger

ORIGINAL: beachmstr

I like to buy my buddies kids stuff like drums and what not.
Just remember pay back is a ..... well ya know

Jimmy glad to hear the home life is going well. Take care of the family & enjoy the holidays!

I don't remember when it happened but some time in the last 8 years Christmas stopped being fun. It is sooooo much work when you got a kid. I wish Santa would just show up and take care of it....but nooooo mommy's gotta go take a day off work and get it all done [:'(] (not to say the hubby don't do his part or anything....he got all the outside stuff done but I got a few things I've been putting off).

bummer there woman.

I used to have fun with christams up till last year.

Ireceived a heafty christmas bonus on about the 22nd or 23rd of Dec every year for 5 yrs. I would go and do santa shoppin and then leave the bag at the front door on christman eve all wrapped and tagged too! let them find the bag that night (huge fn bag!! ) or I would walk in the door and play dum ( not to hard for me , I know ).

that was a blast to see the kids screaming with excitement!!

Old 12-12-2007 | 12:20 AM
beachmstr

I enjoy seeing the fun that it brings them. I know paybacks a b*tch but yea.

Old 12-12-2007 | 01:50 AM
mytowrig
Captain

jimmy: wish i was closer, i could go for a drink as well!

buzzy: riding around inside something called "king dong" just screams "unresolved issues"...

froger: what do you mean? are you trying to tell me santa's not real???

Quick Reply: Santa Diablo Came to Town