Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Yep, these are the ones

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007 | 03:47 PM
ga_noplugs
|
Default Yep, these are the ones

I wanted to second Tritons opinion..

I went out the part/services (Davids) dealership and I am really impressed. I met Randy their Diesel tech and I can tell you they are Super nice, very knowledgeable and quite funny.
This is where i'll be taking my business in the future.
[sm=groupwave.gif]

Hey Triton.
I saw those black marks you left, they still look impressive, cant wait to see the truck that made 'em

David,
It really was nice meetin you and Randy today.
robert

Old 12-14-2007 | 03:59 PM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned
Default RE: Yep, these are the ones

hard choice for mwe. do I stay here in Phoenix and use my well qualified and friendly diesel mechanic and service managaer at dodge, or do I move out where you guys are so Dave and his crew can work on my rig [sm=confused06.gif]

Old 12-14-2007 | 04:13 PM
Drew
Professional

come on over Kev. . .you wont have to worry about combing the desert looking for a princess.

Old 12-14-2007 | 04:21 PM
triton
Record Breaker

all except for all of them being Ford mustang owners [sm=laughat.gif] j/k ! you're right.... cool group down there ! LOL the tracks are still there are they. That was a out of control burn out for sure. I know to never launch my truck while turning anymore [sm=gears.gif]

Old 12-14-2007 | 05:22 PM
energinerbuzzy
Banned

ORIGINAL: triton

all except for all of them being Ford mustang owners [sm=laughat.gif] j/k ! you're right.... cool group down there ! LOL the tracks are still there are they. That was a out of control burn out for sure. I know to never launch my truck while turning anymore [sm=gears.gif]
I know the feeling, well on a slightly less powerfull CTD anyways. I was leaving Wallyworld last night, roads are dry and been sitting waiting for cross traffic to clear so I can get out of the parking lot. Well There is an opening and I can make it without causing an accident. I didn't really need to but I felt the need to punch it. My old gasser Chevy couldn't have gotten sideways like my CTD did last night and I stayed sideways for proly 50 yards. I was shocked but had a **** eatin grin the whole time[sm=badbadbad.gif]
I can only imagine what the poor bastards behind me were thinking. Has to be loud as hell and all the smoke, if your not paying attention you wouldn't know what the hell just happened till the smoke clears.

Old 12-15-2007 | 12:45 AM
ga_noplugs
|

ORIGINAL: triton

Ha ha, yep, it looked like you made that right turn REAL quick...