Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

who else hates it

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 10:25 AM
energinerbuzzy
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: who else hates it

I can relate to this and to Jimmy's missing wheels.
Seems like people get real upset when the see something that they will never own and know how awesome it looks. The wish like hell they could have one and are mad because you do. So you are a ***** in thier eyes and the will hurl **** at your truck, spit on it, try to ding it with a 79' Ford Pinto door edge, roll shopping carts into it, ect, ect.

I have had nice rides almost my whole life. I work hard and I like to reward my self. I have seen my fair share of abuse by ******** who just simply dislike me because of what I drive.
That is why I own a 4x4 now so that it sits almost too high to ding the body panels any more. And it's a Diesel so that I can blow SOOT on the rest of them !![sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 12-27-2007, 10:54 AM
NCcummins
Record Breaker

i was parked at taco bell...some kid that goes to my school we dont get along to well through something in my truck...needless to say chasing him with a baseball batgot him to quit (liquer was very much part of that decision making)...thats the only stuff i have ever had thrown in my truck..but i never park to far away from my sight either...

i had a dead posum (if thats how you spell it) thrown into my old hemi by a friend, but that was just a funny thing cuz we kept putting it back and forth in eachothers trucks...

Old 12-27-2007, 11:34 AM
usafr
All Star

We used to play jokes like that back in Highschool, and then it was funny. But some odd pos throwin trash in my truck b/c they are too friggin lazy to carry it to a trashcan,, well,, that peson needs their *** whipped. I have a tonneau cover on my bed, so I don't really have that problem,, and I live back in the woods and my truck is parked about 100 yarda off the road.

Old 12-27-2007, 02:17 PM
energinerbuzzy
Banned

ORIGINAL: NCcummins

i was parked at taco bell...some kid that goes to my school we dont get along to well through something in my truck...needless to say chasing him with a baseball batgot him to quit (liquer was very much part of that decision making)...thats the only stuff i have ever had thrown in my truck..but i never park to far away from my sight either...

i had a dead posum (if thats how you spell it) thrown into my old hemi by a friend, but that was just a funny thing cuz we kept putting it back and forth in eachothers trucks...
Ok I have a confession. I worked with a guy who always liked to play practical jokes. Without going into a long story about why I did it,.........It was his last day at work and I thought it would be nice to repay him for some things he did to me. I happened to have gone fishing the night before and still had a box of "Bait Shrimp" in the cooler partialy frozen. So about 30 minutes before he was to leave, I snuk out to the parking lot and put the box of shrimp way up inside the dash of his Chevy S-10. He left and I never saw him again and every day I laughed my *** off wondering if he had taken it to the dealer yet because he could not locate the source of the foul smell.
Well this was winter time here in texas and temps were in the 40's for a while. About a week later, I started smelling something whenever I got close to the driver side of my truck. It was subtle at first but by the second week it was downrite nasty. I began a very detailed search of my truck and finally found the source.
It was that same box of bait shrimp crammed up under the bed and the frame of the truck. That little bastard knew I would try to do something and he watched me when I snuk out to his truck. So he found it and got me back before he ever left the parking lot.
I am alot smarter now though...............

Old 12-27-2007, 02:36 PM
mytowrig
Captain

ORIGINAL: energinerbuzzy

I am alot smarter now though...............
or so you hope!!

Old 12-27-2007, 02:39 PM
NCcummins
Record Breaker

dude that is the funniest story i have heard in a long time....joke played back on you...lol...damn...thats too funny!

Old 12-27-2007, 03:14 PM
NickBeek
Record Breaker

Y'All need to live in SC. People don't mess with pickup trucks here. They are sacred!

Old 12-27-2007, 03:17 PM
NCcummins
Record Breaker

pretty much the same for the mountain boys on NC...lol!

Quick Reply: who else hates it