Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

TS

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 04:30 PM
shampoo
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TS

anyone know anything about these guys and there products. there name is TS Preformance. the one for my truck is the MP-8 power play.

Old 01-09-2008, 04:36 PM
aka_chewy
All Star
Default RE: TS

I've never heard of them, but that doesn't mean much. What are you looking in a chip/tuner? Power/Ecomomy/Both? That might help people give some more help.

I have a TST CR47 and a Quadzilla XZT for sale if you are interested at all. (Shameless plug )

Old 01-09-2008, 04:41 PM
shampoo
Rookie

both. i work at a CASeIH dealership and they sell chips for our tractors. plus for on road use too.

Old 01-09-2008, 05:14 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

their boxes work pretty well. . .they are mostly pressure boxes and stack very well with programmers and the TST. However that is where I personaly dont like them. since they are a pressure box and you are actualy forcing the CP3 to push more pressure and also driving the injectors harder means quicker wear. however in a stak situation when you need to make sure the fual rail doesnt dry out, this is the box for you.

Old 01-09-2008, 08:04 PM
cmnspwr
Veteran

ORIGINAL: Drew

their boxes work pretty well. . .they are mostly pressure boxes and stack very well with programmers and the TST. However that is where I personaly dont like them. since they are a pressure box and you are actualy forcing the CP3 to push more pressure and also driving the injectors harder means quicker wear. however in a stak situation when you need to make sure the fual rail doesnt dry out, this is the box for you.
+1

I have heard many good things from TS Performance. My brother had a Ramifier (before the MP8) on his '03 and was very pleased with it.

Old 01-10-2008, 11:25 AM
shampoo
Rookie

thanks for the input. i think i will gve it a try.