Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Got a new demo today..

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 12:40 AM
Mayfair
Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Got a new demo today..

How much is that one sellin for? I'm digging that Ram for sure.

Old 01-11-2008, 12:44 AM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion

wanna trade my hemi for that straight up

Old 01-11-2008, 12:55 AM
ga_noplugs

ORIGINAL: Parts/Service

Yeah, I am not a fan of the chrome fender trim. But I am a fan of a free CTD to drive......LOL
I'm jelous, I just want that bumper....

Old 01-11-2008, 11:34 PM
MadMaXxX

you gonna bring that thing to the dyno day [sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 01-12-2008, 12:32 AM
dharley

Nice..how do we sign up :-) So tell us, what is your dealerships policy on Warranty work....

Old 01-12-2008, 11:08 AM
Parts/Service
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: dharley

Nice..how do we sign up :-) So tell us, what is your dealerships policy on Warranty work....
I like warranty work, it keeps my bills paid..LOL. If you are talking about warranty work on trucks with mods, its hard to explain it in general terms. If you have a programmer on your truck, I know that it is not gonna effect your ball joints. And a lift kit is not gonna cause your injector pump to die. Dodge has rules on all vehicles that have to be followed. On CTD's there are many, many restricted parts. If your truck needs a restricted part to repair it, we have to get permission to install the part. Lets say for example that a injector quits working. We call Dodge, they ARE gonna ask if there are performance enhancements on the truck. If there are no "visible" enhancements, you might be ok. If they suspect anything, they might wanna hook up to your truck via the wireless internet and the STAR scan. If there was a programmer on the truck that was removed before it was presented for repair, the programmer is gonna show up upon diagonsis. The programmer leaves tell-tell signs in the ECM. If Dodge sees this, they can refuse the repair. If we install the part without getting permission, they are not gonna reimburse us for the repair. Same way with water contamination in the fuel. The water caused the damage. Dodge doesn't consider that the fuel system is defective but rather the damage was caused by the water. Its hard to cover all scenarios here. If you have a specific question, I will try to answer you as best as I can. We don't refuse warranty repairs just because we see a mod.
Ask Triton and GaNoPlugs. I did warranty work on both of their trucks and both are modded.
As the owner of the truck , you have responsibilities also. If you add a programmer to boost Hp and torque, and it kills your trans/engine, you may be expected to pay for the repair. Not because I care about the programmer but because Dodge does. Its not fair to push the part beyond its limitations and then be mad when it fails. If you do add a mod, you know that it could cause problems and you are assuming responsibility for the danger. Its kinda like putting metal in the microwave. You know its gonna kill the microwave, Do you expect the manufacture of the microwave to give you a new one.
Hope this shed some light... DAVID
BTW, Do not lump me in with other "stealerships". Ask around and you will see that I take pride in my job and even more pride in customer service.

Old 01-17-2008, 09:32 PM
slick515

how much is that one with the staCKS

Old 01-17-2008, 10:12 PM
Parts/Service
Champion

ORIGINAL: slick515

how much is that one with the staCKS
Man, I dont sell them so I am not sure how much it is. Call me tomorrow and I can find out for you....DAVID

Old 01-17-2008, 10:14 PM
NCcummins
Record Breaker

those are both SICK rigs! now remember! shoot me a PM if you ever want me to come down there and test out one of them DEMOs for you!!!!

Old 01-17-2008, 10:20 PM
Parts/Service
Champion

ORIGINAL: NCcummins

those are both SICK rigs! now remember! shoot me a PM if you ever want me to come down there and test out one of them DEMOs for you!!!!
Come on down, we can "test" out the tires.......

Quick Reply: Got a new demo today..