Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Triton - You've GOTTA do this !!

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 05:43 PM
Mayfair
Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Triton - You've GOTTA do this !!

I just had delivered this months Diesel Power magazine ( January 2008 ) and in it theres a race called Diesel Shootout. It's a 5 day race on 5 different tracksand you must drive your truck from one track to the other in order to compete.It looks COOL !!The story stsarts onpage 98. Check it out !!

Old 01-18-2008, 06:55 PM
triton
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Triton - You've GOTTA do this !!

yeah, I saw that. if I was made of money, that might be something to spend it on :-) Unfortunately.... I'm just a lothly workin' joe. It's an average of $1500 for me to go out of state to an event. That's hotel, food and fuel, entry fees. Yeah, I could have a camper but then I'd need two trucks... one for my truck and one for the camper. Then there's the additional fees.... ( things breaking, tow truck... if necessary, blown tires, plane or bus rides home....etc.)

I'm sure I'll break something in the coming events I hope to make it too and have the horror stories to go with it. Maybe one day....I can be your huckleberry

Quick Reply: Triton - You've GOTTA do this !!