Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Steve

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 11:12 AM
Aero Ram
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Steve

ORIGINAL: Mayfair

ORIGINAL: Aero Ram
Windshield decal
Geno's sent me one of those and I was all seet to put it on, but it just didn't look right having white lettering on a red truck. It looked out of place so I never put it on.
Hopefully it'll go good with the black I'm iffy on it right now, but it was free so I'll put it on and if I like it I'll leave it if not theres always goo-gone....

Old 01-23-2008, 12:05 PM
Mayfair
Legend

I'm sure it will look good on a black truck, but on a red it would have been the only white thing on it. I didn't bother. I think I'm going to put it on my toolbox instead.

Old 01-23-2008, 01:09 PM
Aero Ram
All Star

Yeah pry a good call on the red, well I just picked up my geno order got the Cummins Plate on the front bumper got my cummins belt buckle on and after I wash the mud off the truck from pullin out that ford the other day I'm gonna put on the window decal pry get to that tomarrow or something though then I just have to pick up some rotella slap in the new fuel and oil filters and call it a day at least until I get my tires ordered ...I'm off ta bed

Quick Reply: Steve