Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

biiiiiig stacks

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 09:48 PM
handymanherb
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: biiiiiig stacks

I want the stacks that they put on the Grave Drigger Truck on trick my truck, where you flip a switch and flames are shooting out the stacks.

Old 01-24-2008, 08:25 AM
Aero Ram
All Star

ORIGINAL: behindbars

5" mitres even with the top of the cab are my favorite on these trucks. If I didn't pull a 5'er I'd have me a set.
Glad you agree. I'm fixin to start pullin goosenecks with cars on them for car lots in the local area....hey they never said anything about getting their trailers or cars black with soot....

I wouldn't want em if I had a 5'er either thats the reason my dad never got any, black soot on a white camper, lol he already gets the lower front passenger side of his camper dirty my mom used ta hate it...sure she still does

Old 01-24-2008, 08:36 PM
roadking096
Professional

I wouldn't want em if I had a 5'er either thats the reason my dad never got any, black soot on a white camper, lol he already gets the lower front passenger side of his camper dirty my mom used ta hate it...sure she still does
Wesleys bleach white will clean the soot on contact. I used to have a white van and it worked real well.

Quick Reply: biiiiiig stacks