Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Attitude A2 Monitor

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 11:26 PM
Luongo#1
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attitude A2 Monitor

I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything good or bad about the Attitude A2 Monitor, with the built in GPS and backup camera. I was thinking of throwing down some money on it and was hoping forsomeopinions. Does it onlywork with the Edge or can youuse another programmer with it?Also,has anybody heard any prices for it? My local BD Diesel has it retail for about $1200 plus install. Anybody know if it's available elsewhere cheaper?

Old 01-28-2008, 11:30 PM
Tommygunz
Record Breaker
Default RE: Attitude A2 Monitor

I am buying mine in about two weeks, or as soon as my tax refund gets in. I have read one unbiased review from a Ferd guy on a jeep forum. He said all the things I hoped he would. Everything worked perfetcly, just the way he wanted. You can find better prices on eBay, but that is about the average for the A2 monitor. That monitor will also only work with an Edge Juice module for your truck. Edge only works with Edge

Old 01-29-2008, 08:11 AM
CowboyBob
Record Breaker

They featured it on an epsisode of "Trucks" last season. It looked pretty cool until I found out how much it cost.

Old 01-29-2008, 08:36 AM
Tommygunz
Record Breaker

Was it an episode with Stacey David or with the new tools? stacey did an install and review sorta of a much older generation of the same thing. It was called the Edge Ultra attitude and wasn't quite as nice as this newer unit.

Quick Reply: Attitude A2 Monitor