DodgeForum.com

DodgeForum.com (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/)
-   Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/dodge-ram-diesel-tech-88/)
-   -   Another one bites the dust (Soot) (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/dodge-ram-diesel-tech/145450-another-one-bites-the-dust-soot.html)

gdwrnch33 02-03-2008 10:02 AM

RE: Another one bites the dust (Soot)

IGNORE THAT GUY. NOT EVERYONE CAN ALWAYS FIT IN. HE NEEDS TO GO SOME WHERE ELSE AND START HIS ON FORUM. I AGREE WITH EVERY THING YOU SAID, ITS GETTING TO BE A BIG PROBLEM. WHAT GETS ME THEY SNEAK IN HERE THEN THINK THEY OWN THE PLACE AND THAT WE OWE THEM.

JimmyDiablo 02-03-2008 10:31 AM

While I and my wife share simular views on immigration. Keep in mind my grandmother from my fathers side was first generation in this country from Mexico, and my wifes parents both hopped the border. the first thing they did was get work, learn english and figure a way to become legal. both are homeowners (well my grandma is dead now)
I feel immigration is a touchy subject, I do feel that immigrants are welcome as long as they are productive and follow the rules/laws of the land. First, learn english, 2nd get a legitimate job. I should not have to speak spanish to order at jack in the box. Luckily I speak enough to get around. Now if I passed that same situation and it was a Mexican or South American or African American or African or Cuban or Romanian or Italian or Canadian or American or German or French or Polish...Get the point. I would have done it as well. the fact of the matter is someone got a vehicle illegally, expired tags, no safety inspection and they broke down hindering hard working honest people to get to and from work when they could have scooted over while the vehicles speed was declining. I feel they got part of what they deserved.
Buzzy I too have had people disagree with me on my smoking of deadbeats out https://dodgeforum.com/m_898291/tm.htmGreat thing about this country is anyone and everyone is welcome to there opinion Freedom of speech is great. With the freedom of speech, sometimes it is better to exercise another right..The right to remain silent. I grew up in East Los Angeles, Highland Park, glassel Park and Lincoln heights. Then moved to san fernando Valley and then Arizona all in a effort to provide a better life for myself and my Family. I work hard, I work long hours, for years Ihave worked two jobs. I pay taxes and when I or my family goes to the hospital I am responsible for whatever the health insurance I pay for does not cover.
In closing. I feel you did the right thing and My name is Jimmy Daleo and I approve this post.

gdwrnch33 02-03-2008 11:05 AM

I hope i didntoffend you Jimmy. It makes me angry people who come here for a free ride it dont mater where they come from. Alot come here, get legal and carry their weight, but a lot come here these days for a free ride. You cant blame anyone for wanting to come here. I have a post Charlie Daniels wrote I wish I could figure out how to post it.

gdwrnch33 02-03-2008 11:22 AM

http://urbanlegends.about.com/librar...immigrants.htm

energinerbuzzy 02-03-2008 11:27 AM

ORIGINAL: BTCRUZ

Heh, energybuzziwhuzzy, whatever the hell his gay name is, typical double digit IQ redneck Texas asshole. Tell ya what spanky, I hope like hell you're in my neck of the woods buddy and try that **** 'cause I guarantee the only smoke is gonna be your ass.

There, that clear enough for YOU?

Stupid pieces of **** like you don't deserve to even be on the road.

Buddy, if I ever wound up in your neck of the woods, you would piss your pants as soon as you saw me. I could make a good video out of your ass thats for sure. As for IQ's? You sure showed yours with that post. You sound like a yuppy, preppy kinda guy. And looking at you recent post, I would say you are the tree hugging type and borderline homosexual. The kind of guy that no one at work wants to hang out with and the only friends you have at home are your nieghbors because the just have to.
I would be more than happy do a drive by for you, where do you live??

JimmyDiablo 02-03-2008 01:02 PM

ORIGINAL: gdwrnch33

I hope i didntoffend you Jimmy. It makes me angry people who come here for a free ride it dont mater where they come from. Alot come here, get legal and carry their weight, but a lot come here these days for a free ride. You cant blame anyone for wanting to come here. I have a post Charlie Daniels wrote I wish I could figure out how to post it.
You did not offend me at all. My wife and I agree with toughening up immigration laws. The way we see it. you are welcome if you meet the following criteria.
1- speak good english
2- no criminal background
3- have a job in 3 months or less and be able to support yourself until then
4- sr22 for the first 5 years
5- no welfare or public assistance for the first 15 years
6- deportation probation for 20 years.
If you can do that you deserve to be in what is the greatest free country in the world (imo)

02cummins 02-03-2008 03:06 PM

ORIGINAL: energinerbuzzy

ORIGINAL: BTCRUZ

Heh, energybuzziwhuzzy, whatever the hell his gay name is, typical double digit IQ redneck Texas asshole. Tell ya what spanky, I hope like hell you're in my neck of the woods buddy and try that **** 'cause I guarantee the only smoke is gonna be your ass.

There, that clear enough for YOU?

Stupid pieces of **** like you don't deserve to even be on the road.

Buddy, if I ever wound up in your neck of the woods, you would piss your pants as soon as you saw me. I could make a good video out of your ass thats for sure. As for IQ's? You sure showed yours with that post. You sound like a yuppy, preppy kinda guy. And looking at you recent post, I would say you are the tree hugging type and borderline homosexual. The kind of guy that no one at work wants to hang out with and the only friends you have at home are your nieghbors because the just have to.
I would be more than happy do a drive by for you, where do you live??
HAHAHAHAHA,

BTCRUZ 02-03-2008 03:31 PM

Yeah, you're right Jr 06, apologies to the decent Texans out there, unfortunately your state is tainted with morons like buzzwhatever. And speaking of insults, as a 3rd generation Mexican-American tell me more about casting insults...

Oh and sure thing buzz, any time. Unfortunately, I'm nowhere near to being a homo, sorry to disappoint you (keep looking around though, bound to be plenty for you somewhere).

Piss my pants? BWAHAHAHA!!! Your delusions of grandeur are amusing.

Come on over to San Antonio any time, and do let me know when you want to show up and I'll be happy to meet up with you.

behindbars 02-03-2008 03:50 PM

Calm down everyone. What this thread needs is a reason to like Mexicans. Now quit fighting amongst yourselves and look at some Mexican bewbies.:D:D:Dhttps://dodgeforum.com/image/s2.gif

http://blog.choc.fr/images/actualite...iss-mexico.jpg

http://www.missosology.org/missuniverse06/mu06pemex.JPG

http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/t...0525132119.jpg

BTCRUZ 02-03-2008 05:27 PM

"Buddy, if I ever wound up in your neck of the woods, you would piss your pants as soon as you saw me. I could make a good video out of your ass thats for sure. As for IQ's? You sure showed yours with that post. You sound like a yuppy, preppy kinda guy. And looking at you recent post, I would say you are the tree hugging type and borderline homosexual. The kind of guy that no one at work wants to hang out with and the only friends you have at home are your nieghbors because the just have to.
I would be more than happy do a drive by for you, where do you live??"

Ya, I'd piss my pants from laughing at you whitey as you drive by because that's all you'd do. San Antonio, come on over any time. Let me know when you're going to be in town so I can meet up with you.

You're a real tough guy...can blow smoke into someone's windows as you drive by and then talk a lot of **** about it. Takes a real man to do that. Assholes like you are just all talk.

I've figured you out though, you're just an angry white boy. All upset because you can't do better than blue collar grunt work. Get used to it pinche, because all my relatives are taking over. HAHAHAHA! We're running your city councils and your schools and your towns, moving into your Senate and House of Representatives holmes. How's it feel for your kids to be learning Spanish in school? Hmmm? It's gonna suck to be you esse because you're gap-toothed retarded ass is going to be working for us. HAHAHAHAHA! Your next "2" bosses are gonna Mexicans HAHAHAHAHA!

So you and all your white trash buddies keep doing what you're doing. It's just a matter of time.

And Jr 06, you can kiss my Mexican ass too. Don't tell me about making threats or insults when single-cell boy there opened his toothless mouth and spouted his racist bull****. Where were you on that post, hmmm? You are no different than the rest of the redneck ****tards in here.