Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Head light adjustment 3rd gen

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 01:03 AM
Little Foot
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Head light adjustment 3rd gen

I was rolling home from school today and got behind an Old Home bread delivery truck. I noticed that the headlights are 3/4 or better up the back at standard following distance. With all of lifts so far I have always operated on the I want to be the one to see principal, but this is a bit ridiculas. How do i aim them? I would prefer something referenced to a garage door. Anyone stock or Buzzy could you park with headlights 6 feet away from garage door and tell me mow many panels up from the bottom your headlights hit to and estimated 1/4.

Old 02-21-2008, 11:43 AM
energinerbuzzy
Banned
Default RE: Head light adjustment 3rd gen

I don't understand your question completely. My garage door is probably different than yours so I would have to measure with a tape. But I have already been flashed a few times so that means they didn't adjust my headlights either[:@]
My truck won't work very good for a template for you right now I don't think.

Old 02-21-2008, 12:02 PM
aka_chewy
All Star

I don't think we can adjust them up and down. I could be wrong, but when I pulled my headlights out to hook up the Recon Big Rig lights, there was only a side to side adjustment that I found.

Old 02-21-2008, 06:19 PM
mytowrig
Captain

if i remember correctly, i think that, yes, there is only one screw on the side, but that is the up/down adjuster and there is bo side/side adjust. not 100% sure though....

try this? https://dodgeforum.com/m_998272/tm.htm

Quick Reply: Head light adjustment 3rd gen