Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

OT:NHL trades

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 06:18 PM
woligator
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OT:NHL trades

im Canadian guys u all know that,and here we dont care at all about football,its HOCKEY country..

Our team traded our 1rst goalie,the 3nd star of all NHL player last year,a goalie in the top 5 of all the league against a handfull of bolts....a 2nd choice next year....pfff
and a goalie we trowed back to our school team to take 2nd goalie place....
and we didnt get anything new save a hamilton rookie witch was already ours...

i know in 2 months we can loose huet for nothing in return but were looking at the cup right now,not next year....
damn Gainey SHAME ON YOU!!!!

at a 2nd glance we have more room for pricy big names this summer so maybe then Gainey will show us his genious mind....

now that washington get a nice goalie i hope they will not clear us in the series....

Old 02-26-2008, 06:44 PM
behindbars
Default RE: OT:NHL trades

There was some crazy stuf that happened today. That deal Montreal madejust made me scratch my head.

I think the Penguins made out today (for once) Got Hossa from Atlanta (who everyone wanted) and Gill abig defensemanfrom Toronto. The GM must think they can go far this year. I'd like to see how they think they can pay for it next year.

Old 02-26-2008, 07:38 PM
woligator
Record Breaker

yeah montreal did something quite stupid,just before the series...
penguins however now have crosby,malkin and hossa whacht the playoff i can smell the cup there hehehe

well hossa and malkin are dues to sign this summer and i doubt there will be enough cash for both of them so hossa wont stay past the playoff as u said behindar
so its more like a rental player but if they didnt sign him back they had gave away much players for a playoff rush,hope its pay for them...

we were really hoping to receive hossa in montreal,everybody is really dissapointed here

Old 02-26-2008, 08:14 PM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 226 Likes on 211 Posts

I hate the NHL trade deadline... you never know what the hell is going to happen.... Sharks picked up a strong defenceman Brian Campbell from Buffalo... they play again tomorrow so he should be in the lineup.

Old 02-26-2008, 09:19 PM
SpLaT
Captain

Gainy been drinkin water from Ottawa (you know those federal politicians pee in that stuff!)... They gotta move Monteral further east... I see that GM Kevin Lowe (Oilers) didn't make any trades... I wonder why? Did he scare away potential trades due to earlier steal of a deal he made? Still trying to figure out why some GMs are disgusted with his tactics... its not like they are a contender... oh well ... GO SENS GO!!! Glad I gave up being a leafs fan long time ago!! Poor Matts, although he is sticking it to Fletcher... atta boy!!

Old 02-27-2008, 07:58 AM
behindbars

ORIGINAL: SpLaT

Poor Matts, although he is sticking it to Fletcher... atta boy!!
+1 He's living up to his end of the contract. Everyone down here was taking sh*t about those guys from Toronto not taking a trade but I say PROPS to 'em.

Old 02-27-2008, 10:52 AM
92oilburner
Professional

I don't know why you guys even bother to follow all that stuff, when you know the Wings are going to kick everybodys butt!And on top of that, I hear we might be getting McCarty back

Quick Reply: OT:NHL trades