Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Pulling the trigger on the Mag-Hytec

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 02:13 AM
htgriffith
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Pulling the trigger on the Mag-Hytec

My wife has talked me in to paying for her to get her teeth bleached and whitened. So I said to my self this would be the perfect opportunity to get my Trans and Diff covers, since I am giving her $1200 bucks and I only wont to spend $512 for the covers. So I told her it would be OK and to go ahead and line it up to get done. I went 2 or 3 days and said you know, I would love to get a few things for my truck. First words out of her mouth was how much. I knew that was coming. I said oh, it is only half of what your whitening cost. She said oh, than go ahead. So I did. Works every time.ButIt's worth giving herwhat she wants so I do not have to listen to that soon to be whiter mouth. Mag-Hytec's on the way!!!!!!!

Old 03-11-2008, 06:28 AM
woligator
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pulling the trigger on the Mag-Hytec

1200$ damn u could grab a new turbo for that price....

why does whitening cost that much?
buy a cheap aerosol can and VOILA

Old 03-11-2008, 07:05 AM
htgriffith
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am with you bro. But this is something she wont's. I am gone allot off working and she needs a little treat now and then. You now the old saying. If momma aint happy, nobody is happy. Plus it will have me covered to get what I wont.

Old 03-11-2008, 07:22 AM
woligator
Record Breaker

sure a man got to do what a man got to do :P

for that part im lucky she dont even notice i spend on beasty,but she see me climbing the driveway everyday after work so sometimes she say...ur truck smoke alot when ur mash the pedal to climb... u were drifting alot u werent in 4x4 ???

u know that kind of questions
she love that funny sound my turbo does since i removed the ring... (alas changed the turbo but she dont need to know for sure....)

[IMG]local://upfiles/67050/6994496574144768B38A7A5792E950B1.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-11-2008, 09:57 AM
GOD RAM IT
Record Breaker

there is a maghitech discount on Dieselbombers. if you're really going to buy some

Old 03-11-2008, 10:08 AM
lilfroger
Record Breaker

Dang you buys got it easy w/ the wife thing. Do you think mine would get away w/ swapping the turbo on me and me NOT notice??? Or not know exactly how much after market parts were before he even started ask'n for em?

But then again he doesn't ever have to buy diamonds or roses. If I get something sparkley it had dang well better be CHROME!

What day is it?? um Tuesday so my pans should be here tomorrow Off to the shop on Saturday to toss him up on the lift and do some lube & torque down some nuts....the truck guys the truck...sick you guys are all sick.

Quick Reply: Pulling the trigger on the Mag-Hytec