Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

comp for sale???

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 06:40 AM
woligator
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default comp for sale???

im really convinced about the adrenaline i migh sell my comp to get the adrenaline.....
i was to get a smarty to stack but i dont know still....maybe a adrenaline/smarty/comp stacks

Old 03-18-2008, 08:23 AM
justviper1
Veteran
Default RE: comp for sale???

from what i have heard, the adrenaline gets as much as you can out of the computer. quad says that it was built to be a one box upgrade. they say that even if you stack it that it won't produce anymore power. thats just what i heard. i am very pleased with the adrenaline and am going to load one of the updated aggressive tuning files on it today. the only problem is that i dont drive my truck very often anymore to enjoy it since fuel prices have went up so much. the only problem that i noticed is that the adrenaline is bringing my 47re to its knees rather quickly. when i have it in the highest level it will get extremely hot and will start to slip rather bad. once the trans is built then i should see a major difference in the truck.

Old 03-18-2008, 07:59 PM
woligator
Record Breaker
Default RE: comp for sale???

that the kind of thing i have heard who make want to switch

Quick Reply: comp for sale???