Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Need Factory Spot Mirror - Tow Mirrors

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 09:55 AM
thejohnny
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Factory Spot Mirror - Tow Mirrors

Well at first I only needed to replace my pass. side tow mirror and that was easy enough as there are plenty of sites out there or a local company for me called fast glass that can order the big piece, but I can't seem to find anyone that has the little spot mirror that goes on there. I tell you, I didn't think it would be a big deal with it cracked and all but holy cow I need a new one.

Anyway ideas or if anyone has already replaced this one please let me know where you found it. I've searched and can't seem to find anyone that has found the little spot mirror so I thought I would post.

Also, I know I can go to Checker or Autozone or wherever and get a spot mirror but I"m looking for factory. Thanks again

Johnny

Old 03-18-2008, 04:12 PM
mastercaster
Default RE: Need Factory Spot Mirror - Tow Mirrors

you can get the entire piece below. put in your year/model etc., then it's under front door/mirror/glass

http://www.newmoparparts.com/mopar-parts.htm

Old 03-19-2008, 01:25 AM
thejohnny
Rookie
Default RE: Need Factory Spot Mirror - Tow Mirrors

ORIGINAL: mastercaster

you can get the entire piece below. put in your year/model etc., then it's under front door/mirror/glass

http://www.newmoparparts.com/mopar-parts.htm
OH trust me, I know all about ordering a new mirror but if I can get away with getting just the spot mirror then I'm set.

Quick Reply: Need Factory Spot Mirror - Tow Mirrors