Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

ot...divorce

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 11:52 AM
07 Ram TRX4
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ot...divorce

ORIGINAL: RamItOne

Am I reading this right? You can't keep a cooler full of beers in the truck where youre at? In the summer I always have a cooler full of (well sometimes empty) beer, thinking about buying one of those cig lighter powered coolers for this summer.
I had one of those.... used it at work... it kept things cool... but far far from ice cold... it's a good sandwich cooler... but not a good beer/beverage cooler... tho... a mini fridge with an inverter may be a better investment... but problably not practical in a truck....

Old 03-24-2008, 02:50 PM
RamItOne

could you pour ice in it, that way it'll at least keep the ice longer? Did you leave it running while the truck is off? I've been looking at a batt with close to 2k cca
as for the mini fridge I have a split rear bench, could just flip the 40 side up. Make for a nice DIY. Only thing is I have 2 dogs and generally a girl with me when I go to the beach so need the room.

Old 03-24-2008, 06:55 PM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

hey guys. lets talk beer some where else please.

Old 03-24-2008, 08:26 PM
KenZ
Veteran

Man, must be something in the water down there. Sorry to here about all three of ya's problem. I have to agree that the best thing to do is to look like the poorest saint in the world with the best lawyer you can find. Good luck, we'll be rooting for you. And, I'll talk about beer just about anywhere, but prefer to drink it everywhere!