Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

RAM Tough...!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 03:15 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: RAM Tough...!!!

Was posted a long time ago, supposively fake.

Old 03-26-2008, 12:06 PM
SpLaT
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

FAKE!!!?

Why dose everything have to be "fake"? We have some many things that are fake is this world! We have "fake" world leaders, "fake" oil prices, "fake" multi-nationals wih "fake" share prices, "fake" boobies, "fake" male enhancements, "fake" love (AZ women in general [8D]) and then we have "fake" diesel trucks like ferds and duracraps. Will this world ever own upand stop with all the "faking"? Geez I hope Santa Claus (cause I need a few more goodies for my truck) and the Tooth Fairy are real (cause, I still havea few teeth left and I could really use the money for diesel fuel)!

[sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 03-26-2008, 03:50 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if you look at the bumper itself, you can see the frame of the truck, that would explain the wapping of the bumper. . .I'm gunna call it real, I mean, remember that ram that jumped into that house???

Old 03-26-2008, 04:32 PM
behindbars

Looks like it's parked here.

Old 03-26-2008, 04:54 PM
UpBranchLiner

Cool pic for sure. Ask yourself this, the cars around it have no plates on them so I would guess JR is right about the "insurance yard". So if it is a yard then how did the truck get there. Tow truck you say? I guessing that truck would put on a flat bed for one of two reasons. 1 the front wheels are way to far out of alignment to tow it by the back wheels. 2.it could be 4 wheel drive and need a flat bed. If you did put that on a flat bed truck the pole sticking up would be too high and need to be removed. Just using my detective skills. Definately cool looking though.

Old 03-26-2008, 05:53 PM
Skeeter_Eater
Rookie

I say real, because you can see the clouds on the windshield, and the reflection of that one car on the side, so i don't know how that is photoshopped.

Quick Reply: RAM Tough...!!!