Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

hey guys!

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 12:21 PM
02cummins
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey guys!

hey guys, havnt been on in a while, been doin alot of crap and spendin alot of time in the gym after work. so i installed my FASS like a month ago, no more dropping in psi at open throttle, i never drop below 10psi...but i thought it would give me more than that at constant pressure? i have the 150/150 system, and i only have 12psi at idle. im wondering if it has to do with where i mounted it...i mounted it in my bed instead of under the truck, under the truck makes it way to low for my liking, if i hit a rock offroad its toast, so f-that...anyways i hope everyone is doin well ill try and keep up on here a little more often.

Old 03-29-2008, 04:39 PM
Mayfair
Legend
Default RE: hey guys!

I mentioned in your other post, but I'll say it again here.

I was just wondering where you've been. I was afraid that you had problems with your FASS since that was the last time we'd seen you and you dissapeared. Glad to see that you got it all up and running. Didi you ever check with FASS to make sure that your model will work on your Ram? As far as having it mounted above your tank, Jake mounted his all the way up in his engine compartment at probably the same heigt and his was fine.

I'm running a psi of about 15 and the lowest I remember seeing it was about 12. How did you run your lines?

Old 03-29-2008, 05:38 PM
02cummins
Captain
Default RE: hey guys!

no im ok buddy...haha just been busy. all i did was drill a few holes in my bed, and reemed them out with a 3/4" reemer and some oil. ran them through the holes, wrapped wire loom around the holes and around the hose. i think it looks clean and nice so now im just wondering why i only get 12psi @ idle, and down to 10- once and a while 9 psi @ full throttle

Quick Reply: hey guys!