Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

ReGen 6.7 2008 console code update

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 10:56 AM
azram2500
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ReGen 6.7 2008 console code update

Ihave had a few trips to the dealer with the engine light comming on for the Regen went to the low power setting because it did not work or I did not know when it was working to help keep the engine rpm higher for the process to work correctly and clear the filter.

the last time at the dealer with the same problem again.they did a overhead code update and gave me a dvd to veiw that showsa new gauge that is supose to beep and appear in the overhead display. when regen is 80% or above. but still never have seen it.

so I just installed the edge insight and it shows the high trigger setting and current ReGen state. when the last ReGen timer says 0 it does the cycle and so far I have been able to keep the codes clear. and the ReGen at around 50%

hope this may help someone else. it was driving me crazy.

2008 6.7 6spd auto 4.10 gears.

Old 04-02-2008, 02:33 PM
MAB_CTD_4X4
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ReGen 6.7 2008 console code update

Becareful when going to the dealer with the Edge Insight I know a guy that had the MDS Dashhawk and the dealer down here void his warranty and flaged his truck saying that he had a programer.

Quick Reply: ReGen 6.7 2008 console code update