Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

$5.80

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 01:43 PM
jimmyshorts
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: $5.80

$9000 premium up here and our dollars are almost equal.

Old 04-02-2008, 01:46 PM
Mayfair
Legend

$5.80 a gallon ?!?!?!? [:-]

I hope you live close to your work Jimmy

Old 04-02-2008, 01:48 PM
aka_chewy
All Star

whoa...easy fellas. It just plain sucks all around.

Old 04-02-2008, 02:15 PM
RamItOne

carefull jimmy, if gas in the states gets too high, we'll just unzip Americas fly and mic check mr harper and take over your oil fields.

Old 04-02-2008, 02:16 PM
NCcummins
Record Breaker

$5.80 sucks.

haha this has to be the funniest post I have read in a while...that was great!

Old 04-02-2008, 02:32 PM
energinerbuzzy
Banned

If diesel reaches $6.00 a gallon here, you'll see the reformation of the Confederate Army, Texas will take it's legal option to abandon the union and re-form it's former self as it's own country (we own most of the refineries), and rednecks will be looked up to as hero's and defenders of America!!
I vote George W. Bush as President of Texas!!

Old 04-02-2008, 03:02 PM
Mayfair
Legend

I wouldn't mind moving to the "country" of Texas. Seems like they seem to still do things there the way they should be done, not what is politically correct.

Old 04-02-2008, 06:43 PM
RamItOne

ORIGINAL: energinerbuzzy

If diesel reaches $6.00 a gallon here, you'll see the reformation of the Confederate Army, Texas will take it's legal option to abandon the union and re-form it's former self as it's own country (we own most of the refineries), and rednecks will be looked up to as hero's and defenders of America!!
I vote George W. Bush as President of Texas!!
yeah ive said that pleanty of times in posts, Texas really is the only self sufficiant state.

Mayfair you hit the nail on the head, people help out other when they need help, even just a few hours ago i was at pizza hut eating lunch with a buddy (he's the mgr woohoo free pizza) and this guy came back, apparently his cars dead. batt kept crapping out, so figured its the altenator. anyways long story short I take out his batt and take him up to an auto shop so they can recharge the batt so he can at least make it home and let the car sit there. yeah yeah i dont want to hear well if he had a diesel he wouldnt need an altenator, lol, pretty much you dont as long as you dont run your lights or stereo you can drive a diesel for a good while before your batt would die from start ups.

Texas truely has more state pride than most americans have pride for their country. Plus its got Beer Brisket Beans and Babes like no other............

now if we could only figure out how to get half of the meskins out............... or at least get them to pay taxes.

Old 04-02-2008, 08:29 PM
KenZ
Veteran

If you can get all of your 'meskins' to pay taxes, our economy would be going like gangbusters! Texas pride is legandary, but we got a brewery here in town, we got cows for the brisket, and I make a mean baked beans. We also have babes, (but can only see for the two months when you don't need a coat). We also got pasties, and snow, and snow, and err,,,, anyway, I don't think I could take the heat of summer. When you get precipitation down there, everything floats away, when we get it up here I just shovel it in the truck and haul it away.

Old 04-02-2008, 08:29 PM
mopar1973man
Veteran

Idaho is very similar too Texas...

We still do it the old fashion way up here too... Everything from farming and cattle ranching... Plus we got plenty of good back country hunting... No Cell phones... Nothing to waste money on other than my truck...

Quick Reply: $5.80