Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Diesel Drag Race Mascott

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 09:33 PM
triton
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Diesel Drag Race Mascott

ORIGINAL: dirtydodge02

If anyone else saw the video of Triton on the dyno (the one of his tach while he ran it), this goes really well with it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q-nUU55Izw
that other video you're talking about was just me sitting in the truck revving it up.

If you turn your sound up... you'll hear what a 4000rpm run sounds like on the second run. Nothing special but, being there in person... wow, you can tell you're going past redline and it sounded really good !

Old 04-17-2008, 09:36 PM
NickBeek
Record Breaker

We rode past where the bonfire should have been and it was dark. So we just went to our camper and hung out. I was gonna invite you guys to come hang for a while but I figured you wanted to get home at a decent hour. Next time you guys will have to come hang, I ALWAYS have firewood and mashmellows and some sharpened sticks to roast em on in the camper.

Old 04-17-2008, 09:55 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dang. . .I may have to head up that way next year. . .

Old 04-17-2008, 09:59 PM
triton
Record Breaker

well... All you southern boys need to make it to this one !! It's in your backyard Drew..

NADM would like to invite every fan, racer, and enthusiast to the first annual Competition Diesel.com Invitational Drag Race May 17 at the Alabama International Dragway in Steele, AL.

This event will be presented by the National Association of Diesel Motorsports and will feature action in E/T Brackets, The Quick Diesel 12.0 Index class and the Crowd favorite, Unlimited Street. There will also be some "Comp D Deathmatch" Grudge racing along with some Pro-Mod and Top Diesels there making passes as well. Anyone can come and race or make some run for fun passes as well. This will be an - All Diesel Event.

The action will begin Friday May 16 for the AID's friday night "Moonlight Madness" Test-N Tune from 9-PM to 1AM. This will give us all a chance to go beat up on all of the import and gasser trash.

The Gates will reopen to all competitors at 9AM Saturday and the Spectator gates will open at noon. Test n' Tune will begin at 2PM and Qualifying will begin around 4:30-5:00 PM.

At 7PM, it will be time to get ROWDY! Eliminations will start for all classes and we will run till we are done!

Come see some of the baddest diesels in the land, meet the teams and party like rockstars with us!

Old 04-17-2008, 10:00 PM
NickBeek
Record Breaker

Yah man good family event, and the more wives and kids around, the less we have to entertain them! They can gaggle up on their own. It was a good time.

Old 04-18-2008, 02:08 AM
dieselram
Captain

Hope I can make it

Quick Reply: Diesel Drag Race Mascott