Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

This years video

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 05:53 PM
Mayfair
Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: This years video

I think I got everyone. I apologize if i missed anyone.

Does that help Rich?

Old 05-01-2008, 06:28 PM
cumminalong

Sure does. I'll definitely be stealing some pics outta there.

What I'm gonna try and do is this.....

If Lilfroger can get the FTP space from her friend, we'll post the pics in there. What I'll need everybody to do is make a folder in there (just name it your screen name) and put any pictures or videos that you want and I'll grab them from there. That wayI know who they came from and who to give credit to.

More than likely the FTP site will need a password. Again, I'll let Lilfroger handle that, as I don't want to step on her toes. As long as I can get to it, I can start working the more simple items until my stuff gets back.

Old 05-01-2008, 06:30 PM
Tommygunz
Record Breaker

I dunno how much photobucket gives you for space, but I created a DF Show of Force account for this purpose.

Show of Force videos can be uploaded to account:

logon: DFSOF
password: DF2008

If this is not neccesary, no biggy.

Cumminalong, if needed I can give you access to the hotmail account attahced to this photobucket account as well.

TG

Old 05-01-2008, 06:35 PM
cumminalong

ORIGINAL: Tommygunz

I dunno how much photobucket gives you for space, but I created a DF Show of Force account for this purpose.

Show of Force videos can be uploaded to account:

logon: DFSOF
password: DF2008

If this is not neccesary, no biggy.

Cumminalong, if needed I can give you access to the hotmail account attahced to this photobucket account as well.

TG
Thanks brother, I appreciate it. Send me a PM so I can access it. I don't wanna put your personal info out there.

The easiest thing for me work with right now would be dedicated server space (i.e. an FTP site). That way I can put videos, music, photos and I can edit and save them much easier.

Photobucket is great, but it's much better for showing things than using it as a server.

Last years video, in the very compressed form was around 13 MB. Uncompressed and in the original size and quality, it was like 170MB.

Each time I worked it and uploaded it, I had to delete the previous one becuase of my space limitations.

Old 05-01-2008, 06:38 PM
Tommygunz
Record Breaker

We can all use it to dump our stuff to until you get space and your stuff back from south america.. that was my intention

Old 05-01-2008, 07:17 PM
lilfroger
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: cumminalong

More than likely the FTP site will need a password. Again, I'll let Lilfroger handle that, as I don't want to step on her toes. As long as I can get to it, I can start working the more simple items until my stuff gets back.
To save her sanity and my ability to un-f* anything on her box that gets toasted what I'll do is give Rich the password. and then everyone can email him or I their files (in Donny's case I can go grab it) and then Rich we can save them onto the server for you to play with. Her space is good but her bandwith might die if 50+ people are trying to access it.

(and Rich you are sooo lucky I even re-opened this I was waiting on a PM back she'll be creating account tonight)

Old 05-01-2008, 08:51 PM
CowboyBob
Record Breaker

I've got 4 old 16 inch tires, but they are mounted on 5 lug wheels for my 1500. They are practally bald. If anyone wants the rubber they are welcome to it. It would cost $60 to get them mounted on my 8 lug rims and then replaced back with the good tires so I'm not going to fool with it.

Old 05-01-2008, 09:21 PM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

I feel that Mayfair done did what was needed with the PHOTOBUCKET site.

no need to impose any unreasonable requests on anyone. photbucket is FREE and easy to use.

Old 05-01-2008, 09:26 PM
lilfroger
Record Breaker

complication: after further review my friend is not going to be able to assist. The way her stuff is set just wont work for what we need.

sorry guys you can kick me later

Old 05-01-2008, 09:27 PM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

ORIGINAL: lilfroger

sorry guys you can kick me later

may we use you like a rag doll and throw you around a bit ?????

Quick Reply: This years video