Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

6.7 tuner options

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 09:45 PM
banshee_racer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 6.7 tuner options

Ok I want to do a dpf delete exhaust system, is the edge the only tuner to use with the dpf delete or can you use superchips flashpaq, or any thing else? I don't see any difference, except a couple hp, tq, & $250+, after spending 45k on the truck dont have to much spare cash laying around to spend on mods.

Is H&S the only one making a dpf delete exhaust sytem?

Also if I get a tuner and do a dpf delete, is there any way for the dealership to know it, if I take it back off if something breaks, to use my warrenty?

My friend has a new ford powerchoke and he said if they put a tuner on it that some how it sends a code to ford automatically voiding his warrenty.

Old 05-22-2008, 12:48 PM
Az2500Cummins08
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 6.7 tuner options

Good luck with the tuner. You can use any available tuner on your engine, either way you are gonna have codes on your dash. It doesnt matter which one you use with the DPF delete, all the delete is, is a straight pipe in place of where the DPF used to be. There is nothing to it. Here is a link to a company who makes delete pipes, down pipes with no bottlenecks. http://www.badptrucks.com/dodgedelete.htm

Quick Reply: 6.7 tuner options