Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Truck Update

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2008, 07:23 PM
NCcummins
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Truck Update

Hey yall,

Well I am going to have to fix my sig at some point! (if I ever learn how to do so). I have SOLD my smarty to a fellow DodgeForum member. (YAMAHARIDER) I saw him load it on his truck and it is awesome. He has a 6 spd and it works a lot better then making my auto slip. I hate to get rid of it but I also want to keep the truck for a long as possble.

On top of selling the smarty, I bought some new wheels and tires. My friend decided to lift his truck so I bought his 20 inch Gear Alloy MB712s and around them have a 35x12.50R20 Nitto Mud Grappler. They only have about 5,000 miles on both the wheels and the tires. I put then on next wednesday.

My truck is in the process of being fixed. As you know the VP44 injection pump went out. My buddy got me one for $970 shipped and a friend that works a dealer hereNC is installing it at his house for me at $200 installed. I should have it back by sunday.

I will take pics of the new wheels and tires. I know I will have to trim up the wheel wells a little bitbecause they have so much backspacing (we had to on his 03 dodge, a lot!)

Old 06-12-2008, 12:00 AM
Mayfair
Legend
Default RE: Truck Update

Whew ... I was afraid that I was gonna read another " I got rid of my truck" threads.

Old 06-12-2008, 07:02 AM
NCcummins
Record Breaker
Default RE: Truck Update

nope..this is a "i upgraded my truck" thread

Quick Reply: Truck Update