Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

FASS installed today

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 08:52 PM
palmtree
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FASS installed today

Noticed right off that the truck idled real smooth. I wasn't having an issue with the lift pump before other than it was getting on 4 years old and can't trust Dodge parts much longer than that. Also Fass claims a 6 year warranty.., well.., you get a 1 year warranty from the installer and if you want more than that you have to physically mail it in on a special form and it better be there in 30 days or else. They like to pitch you the warranty all over the place but getting it isn't so easy. So, tomorrow i have to copy the bills and make a trip to mail the stuff. So just to let everyone know. Make sure the warranty stuff is all filled out from the installer before you leave the shop. In the event you don't do the install youself that is. Just a heads up on FASS.

Old 11-13-2008, 11:35 AM
Mayfair
Legend

Which model FASS did you install? I think you're gonna be quite happy with the FASS. Excellent pump, and great company to deal with.

Old 11-14-2008, 10:28 PM
palmtree

F A S S is a joke..great company to deal with? Who are you kidding? You can't get a hold of anybody from F A S S. I tried onn their web and there is no way to contact anybody.

Quick Reply: FASS installed today