Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

A different approach to the Meet and greet.

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 03:11 PM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Exclamation A different approach to the Meet and greet.

OK, There are some people on here not agreeing with a Michigan meet and greet. It has been suggest that possibly we should have a meet and greet in Springfield Missouri. This would be a very good idea since in the summer time we have a lot of car shows in the area. Also there is a drag strip about 20 minutes out of town that is open to the public on Friday nights.
What I need from you guys is some information on whether or not you plan to attend.
The best time for this meet and greet would be towards the end of September, to the beginning part of October.
During October, we have an Oreily’s Auto Parts sponsored car show. There is the show part, a burnout competition, and I think there is a monster truck rally there as well. This event is usually in October, but I have not heard of a set date yet.
I will keep monitoring this thread to see who plans on coming. I will also let you all know about dates as soon as I have them. We really need to jump on this early since the local hotels will fill up pretty quickly the closer it comes to the Street Machine Nationals.
If you have any questions you can ask in this thread or PM me or Ridinhigh.

Quick Reply: A different approach to the Meet and greet.