Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

07 2500 Exhaust Q's

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 09:42 PM
jisthangin01
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 07 2500 Exhaust Q's

Hey everyone! I have a few quick questions for ya'll. My buddy just picked up a 2007 2500 Diesel. He just got his stacks in, and I gave him a hand in throwing them on. They look good an all, but it gave him only the parts to remove the tailpipe and furthest back muffler. We bolted it all on, but obviously with all the other exhaust parts in tact, it's very quiet. He however wants to make it much louder. I looked underneath and each canister has a sensor in it. He was going to try to simply break apart everything in them, but I figured theres got to be a better way to do it. Even to replace them with a pipe and atleast be able to keep them all in tact incase needed again. Any suggestions would be great!

Old 04-06-2009, 01:06 PM
jisthangin01
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was looking at the dpf delete pipes. By putting the pipe on, with out the delete modules, will the truck be put into a limp mode or will it simply possibly show a CEL? Hope you guys can help!

Quick Reply: 07 2500 Exhaust Q's