Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

new place to hang my hat

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 11:17 PM
stewtina
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new place to hang my hat

It has been a while since i have posted. It has been crazy. First, we moved to east Tn from Amarillo. Since we moved our oldest daughter (11 yo) is extremely involved with fastpitch softball, she wants to be the next Monica Abbott, and I personally believe she has a chance. I have also been getting used to my new job, and my wife has been getting used to a new evironment, new church and all of us making new friends. Luckily we had some friends fom amarillo move right behind us to Knoxville and that helps. All i can say its been challenging, wish us luck....

Old 09-16-2009, 08:07 AM
NickBeek
Record Breaker

Hey, welcome to the east! Knoxville is a nice area and you are within striking distance to a lot of good stuff and a lot of good diesel stuff. I hope your job works out well, and your daughter achieves her goals. I moved from NJ to SC 18 years ago and it was a little bit of culture shock for me for a while, but I am now glad that I moved and wouldn't move back for anything.

Old 09-16-2009, 09:46 AM
srountreeoo7
Professional

East tennessee is nice except for the fact that the U of Tennesse is there. LOL Welcome to the south east.

Old 09-16-2009, 11:40 PM
pizzo
All Star

welcome back and good luck with the new job,new church. hope everything works out for you and your family

Old 11-02-2009, 09:00 PM
stewtina
Veteran

Thanks guys we like east tenn so far, as far as ut im just glad its not the other ut. Im an aggie and my wifes a red raider. I would like to enter our charger in some shows but awful busy with work, and it needs some finishing touches.

Quick Reply: new place to hang my hat