Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Lease is up

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 03:05 PM
agargano98
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lease is up

Well here we go, my lease is coming up and I have a tough decision. Do I buy out my truck and do thousands in mods to stop all the 6.7 related B.S. or for about $10K more than my buyout I can buy a brand new fully loaded Mega cab Laramie with the Hemi and never worry again. I just wish I bought my current truck a few months earlier and I would have had the 5.9 and I would not be in this situation.

Old 03-03-2010, 03:17 PM
dodgetrucker75
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

a smarty will allow you to remove the emmission crap from the 6.7, and make it just like 5.9 just with more power, i wouldnt buy a mega cab hemi if it was the last thing around, a friend of mine has one and he averages about 8-9 mpg's driving like a little old lady, and the cummins will far outlast the gasser

Old 03-03-2010, 10:11 PM
pizzo
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Trade it in for a 2010 MEGA CAB DIESEL lol if not keep it and grab delete pipes and programmer to keep all that in check. Keep all the stuff you take off in case you sell or trade it all in and you can send it with the truck... plus it will be illegal for any reputable dealer to buy/sell the vehicle with all that missing...

Quick Reply: Lease is up